Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > OT: Stanley Kubrick VHS boxed set, free to good home

OT: Stanley Kubrick VHS boxed set, free to good home

Nik Coughlin

I tried to get rid of it on Trademe for reserve price == the cost of
listing the damn things and no takers, apparently nobody wants VHS -
well, fair enough, nor do I, hence trying to get rid of them.

I'd really rather they didn't end up in a landfill so I thought I'd
check if anyone here wants it. Details as follows:

6 VHS tapes, barely watched (some still in shrinkwrap):

Lolita
Dr. Strangelove
2001: A Space Odyssey
Barry Lyndon
The Shining (tape still shrinkwrapped, never watched)
Full Metal Jacket (tape still shrinkwrapped, never watched)

Tapes are in very good condition, box is in fair condition with some
small damage.

First person to respond who can pick them up from central Auckland or
is happy to pay postage (about $7 I think) can have them.

Cheers

Rhino

On Sun, 17 Oct 2010 22:57:03 -0700 (PDT), Nik Coughlin
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

Hi Nik,

Please give me a call on 021 987 090. I work in the CBD and live in
Mt. Eden, so collecting would be no problem.

Cheers, Rhino

Nik Coughlin

Gone.