Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C Programming > C library for OpenCL on RadeonHD4870

C library for OpenCL on RadeonHD4870

Eyegor

Hello all,
I am trying to learn parallel computing using OpenCL, with Radeon
HD4870x2 under LCC-Win32. I've read allot of tutorials online about
OpenCL structure, but there seems to be no introductory tutorial for
IDE setup. Most guides just say to include the "include" folder under
the OpenCL installation folder into the project includes list, however
when I install ATI Stream with OpenCL 1.1 and look in the directory
structure created by the installer I do see an "include" folder, but
it has no header or lib files. In fact system wide search for cl.h
yields no results. can any one give me a rundown on setting up the
programming environment to use OpenCL? There seems to be allot of
scattered info on the web about OpenCL infrastructure, but very little
info on actually setting up a C IDE to compile OpenCL enabled apps.

Thanks

Eyegor

I am running windows Vista64 if it makes any difference.

Eyegor

Thanks, never occured to me to actually search for OpenCL IDE. Going
to check it out.

OpenCL and Ruby Simone R. Ruby 0 12-22-2009 02:00 PM
Dynamic Library or Static Library under Linux gouqizi.lvcha@gmail.com C++ 6 05-10-2005 03:16 PM
Re: Difference between Web Control Library and Class Library Alan Ferrandiz [MCT] ASP .Net 0 09-11-2004 01:51 PM
Re: Difference between Web Control Library and Class Library Mythran ASP .Net 0 08-24-2004 05:53 PM
Library in library... Sweep C++ 1 12-09-2003 04:12 AM

Advertisments