Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Economic Analysis of Information Systems

Economic Analysis of Information Systems

sergio kaminski

I wrote the book Economic Analysis of Information Systems (written in
Portuguese).
See my blog: http://sergiokaminski.blogspot.com/
The basic economic principles of computer science, written in
Portuguese, Spanish and English.

Lew

sergio kaminski wrote:
> I wrote the book Economic Analysis of Information Systems (written in
> Portuguese).
> See my blog: httþ://sergiokaminski.blogspam.scam/
> The basic economic principles of computer science, written in
> Portuguese, Spanish and English.

Please do not post spam, especially not off-topic spam.

--
Lew