Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > Famous Historical CG Images

Famous Historical CG Images

Lawrence D'Oliveiro

While reading that old Porter-Duff paper, I got to Googling, and found this
page <http://wiki.jpatch3d.org/doku.php?id=images:images> of famous old
images and animations done by Pixar and others from the 1980s.

Also a link to this paper on animation tips by John Lasseter
<http://www.siggraph.org/education/materials/HyperGraph/animation/character_animation/principles/lasseter_s94.htm>.
All his points are still as valid today, with the possible exception of the
“keyframe” one: I think he was talking from a time before the invention of
armatures and inverse kinematics.

Cisco Custom Historical Report for Cisco Customer Response Applications Scott.Emick@gmail.com Cisco 0 01-17-2006 05:34 PM
Historical DVD's? D Garber DVD Video 1 03-06-2005 10:33 AM
Historical Significant Internet Communications Technology:PSTN quality NextGen TCP/IP laconsults@aol.com VOIP 0 02-06-2005 01:10 PM
Historical Data philippon Java 2 10-15-2004 10:54 PM

Advertisments