Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Re: Disgusted

Re: Disgusted

Bucky Breeder

joevan <(E-Mail Removed)> via
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> On Thu, 21 Oct 2010 15:54:38 +0000 (UTC), Meat Plow
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>>> Yeah, about the only problems I ever had, was when I first moved here
>>> from Miami ( born and grew up ) and slid on some icy streets, dinging

my
>>> bumper a couple of times.

>>Born and raised where winter driving skills were in use from Dec thru
>>Mar. 4x4 since 1988. Been driving farm equipment since the age of 12.
>>One of my "toys" back then was a clunker Metro step van. Drove it around
>>the farm like a go cart. Drove a large articulated steering Trojan front
>>end loader when I was 13. So when it came time to get my temp license and
>>driver's Ed. in high school I was already an ace on the driving part.

> I was driving my older brother around town when I was 10. The town cop
> didn't know me but I had to sit on a pillow so I could see over the
> steering wheel. I recall that 46 Ford was quite fun with four on the
> floor and a rebuilt engine. It was quite the machine for its time.
> I didn't bother to get my drivers license for a year after the 15th
> birthday. I waited until 16. I didn't need it in that small town in
> VA.

I was a poor black kid who was raised so Amish by Angelina and Brad
that we had to have a horse pull our John Deere through the fields.
We never went hungry because there was always oats, barley and soybeans
to eat, and in the fall and winter we'd make pumpkin taffy to eat
while we threw cow paddies at the heathen trick-or-treaters because
we did NOT do the Devil's holiday! And we dressed up like pilgrims
all the time, so who even needs a costume?

HTH.

--

I AM Bucky Breeder, (*(^;
and on the 'AWESOMENESS METER',

You should not view the world in terms
and finding acceptance of them as such.

I could help you with that... but...
I really just don't like you that much.

Bucky Breeder

Jane_Galt <(E-Mail Removed)> whinnied this drivel:

> Just another [edited for truthfulness]rant type.

*Everybody* is for the kinds of freedom *they* like;
and, against the kinds they don't like (RTFM); thus,
that is WHY there is a guv'mint!

(And YOU haf always thoughted it only for
the free cheese and food stamps)

HTH.

(And to give all those lobbyists a good job.)

--

I AM Bucky Breeder, (*(^; and EVERYBODY knows
that the "U" in "UFO" stands for "WTF"!

"The bureaucratic mentality is the only constant in the universe."
-- Dr. McCoy, Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home

Repent! The end is near... Or, good luck if there's an apocalypse.

hwf

Jane_Galt wrote:
> Bucky Breeder <Breeder_Bucky.Breeder@That's.my.name_Don't.wear.i t.out> wrote
> :
>
>> I was a poor black kid who was raised so Amish by Angelina and Brad
>> that we had to have a horse pull our John Deere through the fields.
>> We never went hungry because there was always oats, barley and soybeans
>> to eat, and in the fall and winter we'd make pumpkin taffy to eat
>> while we threw cow paddies at the heathen trick-or-treaters because
>> we did NOT do the Devil's holiday! And we dressed up like pilgrims
>> all the time, so who even needs a costume?
>>
>> HTH.
>>

> We were so poor that we lived in a shoe box in the middle of the road, and
> our father used to beat us to sleep at night, and we were GLAD for what we
> had!

The ability to steal Monty Python shtick, apparently.

Word.

Re: Disgusted Kay Computer Support 0 10-16-2010 09:10 PM
Quite disgusted with voip.co.uk Sean UK VOIP 15 07-17-2006 04:52 PM
Disgusted at Disgusted Geoffrey Windows 64bit 14 02-16-2006 06:54 PM
Norton A/V Disgusted Lord Haw-Haw Computer Support 6 01-29-2004 03:51 PM
I am disgusted with comp.lang.c Doug B C Programming 13 07-26-2003 06:48 PM

Advertisments