Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Oracle Services for Microsoft Transaction Server

Oracle Services for Microsoft Transaction Server

=?Utf-8?B?UGFibG8gUGluYXJnb3Rl?=

Hi
please.... someone help m

I'm trying to work with Oracle Services for Microsoft Transaction Server (the lates version
but when I try to run the page i get the follwing error message

---

System.DllNotFoundException: Unable to load DLL (oramts.dll). at
System.Data.OracleClient.DBObjectPool.GetObject(Ob ject owningObject, Boolean&
isInTransaction) at
System.Data.OracleClient.OracleConnectionPoolManag er.GetPooledConnection(String
encryptedConnectionString, OracleConnectionString options, OracleConnection
owningObject, Boolean& isInTransaction) at
System.Data.OracleClient.OracleConnection.OpenInte rnal(OracleConnectionString
parsedConnectionString, Object transact) at
System.Data.OracleClient.OracleConnection.Open() at
OracleMTS.formTestMTS.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e

---

obviously the oramts.dll exists and I don't know why I recieve this message...

I'm using Oracle9i in my database server, and oracle client 9i on my MTS server
please, I hope someone read this !!

Thanks.