Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > How to control the Windows volume?

How to control the Windows volume?

JTL.zheng

Dear friends,

do you know how to change the volume in Windows?
I have searched many page and seems there is not a direct way to
control it with Java codes...

Arne Vajhøj

On 15-10-2010 14:28, JTL.zheng wrote:
> do you know how to change the volume in Windows?
> I have searched many page and seems there is not a direct way to
> control it with Java codes...

Let your Java code use JNI to call some C code
that calls something defined in mmsystem.h !

Arne