Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > Panasonic DMR-E35V failures

Reply
Thread Tools

Panasonic DMR-E35V failures

 
 
William Brown
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      10-12-2010


The Recorders seem to have a high failure rate, my old Boss has 3 of
these and that they some have failed in less that 2 years, in some cases
Panasonic replaced the with HD recorders as the have no Spares for them,
I was told that it was a Logic card failure, did a search on Google and
it seems that is a problem with this model.

So be warned.


 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Geopelia
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      10-13-2010

"William Brown" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>
>
> The Recorders seem to have a high failure rate, my old Boss has 3 of
> these and that they some have failed in less that 2 years, in some cases
> Panasonic replaced the with HD recorders as the have no Spares for them,
> I was told that it was a Logic card failure, did a search on Google and
> it seems that is a problem with this model.
>
> So be warned.
>
>

Thanks, we'll keep it in mind when we need one.


 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Bruce Sinclair
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      10-17-2010
In article <i93aa5$eub$(E-Mail Removed)-september.org>, "Geopelia" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>"William Brown" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>news:(E-Mail Removed).. .
>> The Recorders seem to have a high failure rate, my old Boss has 3 of
>> these and that they some have failed in less that 2 years, in some cases
>> Panasonic replaced the with HD recorders as the have no Spares for them,
>> I was told that it was a Logic card failure, did a search on Google and
>> it seems that is a problem with this model.
>>
>> So be warned.


>Thanks, we'll keep it in mind when we need one.


Remember also ... 'consumer guarantees act' no matter what brand/machine
you buy.

 
Reply With Quote
 
William Brown
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      10-18-2010
On Sun, 17 Oct 2010 23:43:41 GMT,
http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)z (Bruce Sinclair)
wrote:

>In article <i93aa5$eub$(E-Mail Removed)-september.org>, "Geopelia" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>>"William Brown" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>>news:(E-Mail Removed). ..
>>> The Recorders seem to have a high failure rate, my old Boss has 3 of
>>> these and that they some have failed in less that 2 years, in some cases
>>> Panasonic replaced the with HD recorders as the have no Spares for them,
>>> I was told that it was a Logic card failure, did a search on Google and
>>> it seems that is a problem with this model.
>>>
>>> So be warned.

>
>>Thanks, we'll keep it in mind when we need one.

>
>Remember also ... 'consumer guarantees act' no matter what brand/machine
>you buy.




But most of the people I know don't have a clue about the 'consumer
guarantees act' they just take the Crap that the shop puts out..

Quote: Sorry but you did not buy a Extended Warrantee..

 
Reply With Quote
 
Geopelia
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      10-18-2010

"William Brown" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> On Sun, 17 Oct 2010 23:43:41 GMT,
> (E-Mail Removed)z (Bruce Sinclair)
> wrote:
>
>>In article <i93aa5$eub$(E-Mail Removed)-september.org>, "Geopelia"
>><(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>>>"William Brown" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>>>news:(E-Mail Removed) ...
>>>> The Recorders seem to have a high failure rate, my old Boss has 3 of
>>>> these and that they some have failed in less that 2 years, in some
>>>> cases
>>>> Panasonic replaced the with HD recorders as the have no Spares for
>>>> them,
>>>> I was told that it was a Logic card failure, did a search on Google and
>>>> it seems that is a problem with this model.
>>>>
>>>> So be warned.

>>
>>>Thanks, we'll keep it in mind when we need one.

>>
>>Remember also ... 'consumer guarantees act' no matter what brand/machine
>>you buy.

>
>
>
> But most of the people I know don't have a clue about the 'consumer
> guarantees act' they just take the Crap that the shop puts out..
>
> Quote: Sorry but you did not buy a Extended Warrantee..
>


We've found most Panasonic items very good.


 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Panasonic trying to disrupt sales the OM-D by offering up rumours ofa new, high-end Panasonic? RichA Digital Photography 3 02-15-2012 01:16 PM
Trunk beteen Panasonic IP-PBX Panasonic Cisco.ahmed@gmail.com Cisco 1 06-24-2009 10:30 PM
Panasonic FZ7 Accessories in stock at Panasonic.com J. Clarke Digital Photography 0 05-12-2006 05:00 PM
Belkin Wireless Router PSU failures McSpreader Wireless Networking 4 03-12-2006 06:26 AM
WLAN driver failures after re-install =?Utf-8?B?Sm9uIEdyZWVu?= Wireless Networking 0 08-24-2005 10:08 AM



Advertisments