Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > Plotting graphs in python

Plotting graphs in python

nk1 nk1 is offline
Junior Member

Hello everybody,

I am working on a project which has a large set of data consisting of around a million entries.

My problem is that if I store it in a list and try to make a plot of it using matplotlib it complains memory error even though I have 3 GB Ram.

So I need help in finding out a library that opens a screen and plots the value as soon as it comes without a need for storing it.

Although I am not looking for it but it would be great help if the library is equipped to handle graph handling.

I have looked at PyX but its problem is that it needs a file for loading the data and I can't create such a file at runtime as it would lead to a large amount of time wastage.

Please help. Thanks a lot .......

Plotting Graphs + Bestfit lines arslanburney@gmail.com Python 8 06-13-2008 12:01 PM
Plotting Graphs using Gnuplot arslanburney@gmail.com Python 3 06-13-2008 07:51 AM
plotting Graphs how to in C ? Vivek C Programming 2 10-16-2006 09:22 PM
Creating And Plotting Graphs morc Java 2 02-23-2006 08:22 PM
Plotting simple line graphs in Visual Basic 5 Richard Owlett Computer Support 0 02-16-2004 05:19 PM

Advertisments