Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > New Web Code Draws Concern Over Risks to Privacy ( HTML 5 )

New Web Code Draws Concern Over Risks to Privacy ( HTML 5 )

Kuee

On 14 Oct, 13:37, Friar Scooter <5c(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> On , , Thu, 14 Oct 2010 00:35:11 +1300, Re: New Web Code Draws Concern Over
> Risks to Privacy *( HTML 5 ), "Geopelia" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>

> >"William Brown" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> >news:(E-Mail Removed).. .

> >> In the next few years, a powerful new suite of capabilities will become
> >> available to Web developers that could give marketers and advertisers
> >> access to many more details about computer users' online activities.
> >> Nearly everyone who uses the Internet will face the privacy risks that
> >> come with those capabilities, which are an integral part of the Web
> >> language that will soon power the Internet: HTML 5.

> >>http://www.cnbc.com/id/39612433

> >I don't care what marketers and advertisers know about me, though I wonder
> >why they would think I want a Russian bride. *Somebody has got their wires
> >crossed!

> If they spot the Phil in your email address they probably think you are a Philip
> rather than a Philippa or Philida or Philiccia.
>
> >And it's one thing them knowing about me, and quite another to be able to
> >persuade me to buy their goods.

> --
> "The law, in its majestic equality, forbids the rich as well as the poor
> to sleep under bridges, to beg in the streets, and to steal bread."
> Anatole France.

only a male chauvenistic mysogynistic person would make such a firm
assumption

Kuee

On 14 Oct, 21:02, Friar Scooter <5c (E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> On , , Thu, 14 Oct 2010 18:06:50 +1300, Re: New Web Code Draws Concern Over
> Risks to Privacy *( HTML 5 ), Donchano <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>

> >On Wed, 13 Oct 2010 23:29:56 +1300, Friar Scooter
> ><5c(E-Mail Removed)> shouted from the highest rooftop:

> >>Roger Sheppard, I have 161 aliases on a list of his activities.

> >Make "Friar Scooter" number 162.

> Typical newbie response.
>
> --
> "The law, in its majestic equality, forbids the rich as well as the poor
> to sleep under bridges, to beg in the streets, and to steal bread."
> Anatole France.

typical bully response, trying to portray a sense of all knowing, well
seasoned, experienced group member, "I know more than you know ner ner
ner ner ner" not a perfect equation by any means.

Geopelia

"Kuee" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
On 14 Oct, 13:37, Friar Scooter <5c(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> On , , Thu, 14 Oct 2010 00:35:11 +1300, Re: New Web Code Draws Concern
> Over
> Risks to Privacy ( HTML 5 ), "Geopelia" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>

> >"William Brown" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> >news:(E-Mail Removed).. .

> >> In the next few years, a powerful new suite of capabilities will become
> >> available to Web developers that could give marketers and advertisers
> >> access to many more details about computer users' online activities.
> >> Nearly everyone who uses the Internet will face the privacy risks that
> >> come with those capabilities, which are an integral part of the Web
> >> language that will soon power the Internet: HTML 5.

> >>http://www.cnbc.com/id/39612433

> >I don't care what marketers and advertisers know about me, though I
> >wonder
> >why they would think I want a Russian bride. Somebody has got their wires
> >crossed!

> If they spot the Phil in your email address they probably think you are a
> Philip
> rather than a Philippa or Philida or Philiccia.
>
> >And it's one thing them knowing about me, and quite another to be able to
> >persuade me to buy their goods.

> --
> "The law, in its majestic equality, forbids the rich as well as the poor
> to sleep under bridges, to beg in the streets, and to steal bread."
> Anatole France.

only a male chauvenistic mysogynistic person would make such a firm
assumption

Which assumption? That I want a Russian bride, or what phil might mean?
There are hundreds of words starting with phil.
Could be philosopher, couldn't it?

Fr Scooter

On , , Fri, 15 Oct 2010 12:55:50 +1300, Re: New Web Code Draws Concern Over
Risks to Privacy ( HTML 5 ), "Geopelia" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>"Kuee" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>On 14 Oct, 13:37, Friar Scooter <5c(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>> On , , Thu, 14 Oct 2010 00:35:11 +1300, Re: New Web Code Draws Concern
>> Over
>> Risks to Privacy ( HTML 5 ), "Geopelia" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>>

>> >"William Brown" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> >news:(E-Mail Removed).. .

>> >I don't care what marketers and advertisers know about me, though I
>> >wonder
>> >why they would think I want a Russian bride. Somebody has got their wires
>> >crossed!

>> If they spot the Phil in your email address they probably think you are a
>> Philip
>> rather than a Philippa or Philida or Philiccia.
>>
>> >And it's one thing them knowing about me, and quite another to be able to
>> >persuade me to buy their goods.

>> --
>> "The law, in its majestic equality, forbids the rich as well as the poor
>> to sleep under bridges, to beg in the streets, and to steal bread."
>> Anatole France.

>only a male chauvenistic mysogynistic person would make such a firm
>assumption
>
>Which assumption? That I want a Russian bride, or what phil might mean?
> There are hundreds of words starting with phil.
>Could be philosopher, couldn't it?

Sorry, I didn't make myself clear, in all of your posts here, the email address
of phildoran@****.*** is very clear in the headers.
The search software used by spammers looks for names.
That would be why you get mail offering you sex drugs and russian brides.

On 15 Oct, 12:55, "Geopelia" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> "Kuee" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> On 14 Oct, 13:37, Friar Scooter <5c(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>

> > On , , Thu, 14 Oct 2010 00:35:11 +1300, Re: New Web Code Draws Concern
> > Over
> > Risks to Privacy ( HTML 5 ), "Geopelia" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> > >"William Brown" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > >news:(E-Mail Removed).. .

> > >I don't care what marketers and advertisers know about me, though I
> > >wonder
> > >why they would think I want a Russian bride. Somebody has got their wires
> > >crossed!

> > If they spot the Phil in your email address they probably think you are a
> > Philip
> > rather than a Philippa or Philida or Philiccia.

> > >And it's one thing them knowing about me, and quite another to be able to
> > >persuade me to buy their goods.

> > --
> > "The law, in its majestic equality, forbids the rich as well as the poor
> > to sleep under bridges, to beg in the streets, and to steal bread."
> > Anatole France.

> only a male chauvenistic mysogynistic person would make such a firm
> assumption
>
> Which assumption? That I want a Russian bride, or what phil might mean?
> *There are hundreds of words starting with phil.
> Could be philosopher, couldn't it?

Neither lol I was referring to our resident "male chauvenistic
mysogynistic person" I know who I mean, but I would not dream of
giving out that persons name, as the fact that they are a male
chauvenistic mysogynistic person, is their business and not mine I
think you know me better than to be calling you that, different name,
same person, at least I stand by that lo - Janet

Kuee

On 15 Oct, 21:21, Fr Scooter <5c(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> On , , Fri, 15 Oct 2010 12:55:50 +1300, Re: New Web Code Draws Concern Over
> Risks to Privacy ( HTML 5 ), "Geopelia" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>

> >"Kuee" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> >news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> >On 14 Oct, 13:37, Friar Scooter <5c(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> >> On , , Thu, 14 Oct 2010 00:35:11 +1300, Re: New Web Code Draws Concern
> >> Over

> >> If they spot the Phil in your email address they probably think you are a
> >> Philip
> >> rather than a Philippa or Philida or Philiccia.

> >> --
> >> "The law, in its majestic equality, forbids the rich as well as the poor
> >> to sleep under bridges, to beg in the streets, and to steal bread."
> >> Anatole France.

> >only a male chauvenistic mysogynistic person would make such a firm
> >assumption

> >Which assumption? That I want a Russian bride, or what phil might mean?
> > There are hundreds of words starting with phil.
> >Could be philosopher, couldn't it?

> Sorry, I didn't make myself clear, in all of your posts here, the email address
> of phildoran@****.*** is very clear in the headers.
> The search software used by spammers looks for names.
> That would be why you get mail offering you sex drugs and russian brides.
>
> --
> "The law, in its majestic equality, forbids the rich as well as the poor
> to sleep under bridges, to beg in the streets, and to steal bread."
> Anatole France.

It could have been philandonnor, or p.hilander you bleat to much in
your attempt to look nice.

Brian Dooley

On Thu, 14 Oct 2010 15:57:19 -0700 (PDT), Kuee
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Oh god you are truly delusional, which infers you are not only a
>narcicistic sociopath (I cant spell, but his psychiatrist did) but
>have other **** going on in that wooly head of yours to be able to poe
>faced make such comments lolol

And you don't know the difference between 'infer'and 'imply'.
--

Brian Dooley

Wellington New Zealand

Kuee

On 15 Oct, 22:05, Brian Dooley <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> On Thu, 14 Oct 2010 15:57:19 -0700 (PDT), Kuee
>
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> >Oh god you are truly delusional, which infers you are not only a
> >narcicistic sociopath (I cant spell, but his psychiatrist did) but
> >have other **** going on in that wooly head of yours to be able to poe
> >faced make such comments lolol

> And you don't know the difference between 'infer'and 'imply'.
> --
>
> Brian Dooley
>
> Wellington *New Zealand

I think I am perfectly clear on the meaning of both, but if you feel
better now, then good for you lol being delusional can infer many
things, but in keeping things topical, we were talking about Scooter,
and he is a diagnosed narcisistic sociopath, which are two things that
delusions could infer, the implications of delusions are abusive
medication regimes, wrong diagnosis, possible head injuries, alcohol
and drug abuse or detox, dont believe me?? So back to topic, I dont
really care care for semantics, believe in fonetic spelling when it
soots me and I have made this claim (or should that be declaration Mr
Dooley?), but find a close friend of the Friar who only ogles here,
never posted but knows who he is, tried to play ball with both of us,
Scooter remains oblivious to this, or is it denial? Dang words, they
always difuse me!

Geopelia

"Kuee" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
On 15 Oct, 21:21, Fr Scooter <5c(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> On , , Fri, 15 Oct 2010 12:55:50 +1300, Re: New Web Code Draws Concern
> Over
> Risks to Privacy ( HTML 5 ), "Geopelia" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>

> >"Kuee" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> >news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> >On 14 Oct, 13:37, Friar Scooter <5c(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> >> On , , Thu, 14 Oct 2010 00:35:11 +1300, Re: New Web Code Draws Concern
> >> Over

> >> If they spot the Phil in your email address they probably think you are
> >> Philip
> >> rather than a Philippa or Philida or Philiccia.

> >> --
> >> "The law, in its majestic equality, forbids the rich as well as the
> >> poor
> >> to sleep under bridges, to beg in the streets, and to steal bread."
> >> Anatole France.

> >only a male chauvenistic mysogynistic person would make such a firm
> >assumption

> >Which assumption? That I want a Russian bride, or what phil might mean?
> > There are hundreds of words starting with phil.
> >Could be philosopher, couldn't it?

> Sorry, I didn't make myself clear, in all of your posts here, the email
> address
> of phildoran@****.*** is very clear in the headers.
> The search software used by spammers looks for names.
> That would be why you get mail offering you sex drugs and russian brides.
>
> --
> "The law, in its majestic equality, forbids the rich as well as the poor
> to sleep under bridges, to beg in the streets, and to steal bread."
> Anatole France.

It could have been philandonnor, or p.hilander you bleat to much in
your attempt to look nice.
------------------
Baa baa I'm a little lamb!
Most of the spam gets removed now though. But people still offer me millions
of dollars.

Brian Dooley

On Fri, 15 Oct 2010 02:14:48 -0700 (PDT), Kuee
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>On 15 Oct, 22:05, Brian Dooley <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>> On Thu, 14 Oct 2010 15:57:19 -0700 (PDT), Kuee
>>
>> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>> >Oh god you are truly delusional, which infers you are not only a
>> >narcicistic sociopath (I cant spell, but his psychiatrist did) but
>> >have other **** going on in that wooly head of yours to be able to poe
>> >faced make such comments lolol

>> And you don't know the difference between 'infer'and 'imply'.
>> --
>>
>> Brian Dooley
>>
>> Wellington *New Zealand

>I think I am perfectly clear on the meaning of both, but if you feel
>better now, then good for you lol being delusional can infer many
>things, but in keeping things topical, we were talking about Scooter,
>and he is a diagnosed narcisistic sociopath, which are two things that
>delusions could infer, the implications of delusions are abusive
>medication regimes, wrong diagnosis, possible head injuries, alcohol
>and drug abuse or detox, dont believe me?? So back to topic, I dont
>really care care for semantics, believe in fonetic spelling when it
>soots me and I have made this claim (or should that be declaration Mr
>Dooley?), but find a close friend of the Friar who only ogles here,
>never posted but knows who he is, tried to play ball with both of us,
>Scooter remains oblivious to this, or is it denial? Dang words, they
>always difuse me!

Your obfuscating might confuse others.
--

Brian Dooley