Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Re: You have skeletons in your closet

Re: You have skeletons in your closet

Tocino8r

In article <pYsso.4648$(E-Mail Removed)>,
"WeReo_BoY" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> Everyone of us has skeletons in our closet. I know I've done things that
> hopefully will go to the grave with me. The scary thing is I had spot-on
> parental supervision. A lot of you never had.
>
> The difference is I'm the only one who matters on the Internets, and you are
> not. You are my mere contemporaries. It ist the name of LIFSHINE that will
> live in infamy.
>
> I'm telling you, once I launch there probably will be in-depth
> investigations of me by "investigative reporters" lol. I hope I pass muster.
> I am the only writer who matters on the Internets, thank you. I am the only
> news story that matters.

It now appears that LIEshine the PIG FACE'd PERVERT'd PEDOPHILE has cum
to terms with IT's ASS CANCER taking the DEMENTED DEFECTIVE SLEEZE to
HELL sooner that the CHILD MOLESTING SLOB had thunk

I'd ask PiGGy to tell us all about them CRIME INVESTIGATIONS but PiGGy
knows that if it got out too soon, then there would be some pretty
****ed off parents beating that Bruckner Blvd Section 8 Slum Hell Hole
door down to get their hands on that DISEASED DEMENTED PERVERTd FREAK
before the ASS CANCER wins

It won't be long now until LIEshine is yet a forgotten footnote at the
bottom of some unwanted classified ad section that no one will ever see
or even give a **** about if they did

The only thing that will be of some passing interest is how PiGGy
LIEshine made fools of the police for not searching that slimly dump
that the MENTALLY INSANE DISEASED FREAK has been infecting for 50+
years. They will find ALL of the trophies that PiG BOi has cut from ITs
victims over the years, and hidden in the walls of that RAT & ROACH &
BED BUG INFECTED **** HOLE that PiGGy 'cawls' home

So PiGGy...why not just give it up for us here and tell us those secrets?

u already know that THEY are investigating u now and the ASS CANCER is
just lucky for u so that it will get u'r PERVERT'd DEMENTED PEDOPHILE
ASS first just shortly before the time that it would take to FRY u'r
SICK FAT ASS when THEY do find out about ALL the crimes u have committed
on little boys who suddenly turned up missing...Where are they now PiGGy?

u are STILL just a DISEASED useless UGLY PEDO **** who is on WELFARE &
section 8 and has been living in HELL ever since u MOLESTED ALL them
little boys u SICK PERVERT'd BIG FAT CANCER'd SLOP ASS & USELESS STUPID
IDIOTic MORONic PIG FACE'd PEDOBUFFOON and DIRTy Diaper Sniffin SMELLy
FAT FILTHy STUPID ILLITERATE CHILD MOLESTING BABY RAPEING RETARD'd PiGGy

Re: You have skeletons in your closet Dan C Computer Support 2 10-11-2010 03:18 AM
Coming out of the closet - Object Reference - Knowing I most likely won't get an answer... theintrepidfox@hotmail.com ASP .Net 2 03-25-2006 02:26 PM
Emacs skeletons Michael Hoffman Python 3 07-27-2005 05:47 AM
DVD and CD ROT: Out of the closet, at last! One-Shot Scot DVD Video 45 05-19-2004 05:35 PM
rackmount server, closet Dan Irwin Computer Support 0 02-22-2004 06:21 AM

Advertisments