Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Re: You have skeletons in your closet

Re: You have skeletons in your closet

Dan C

On Sun, 10 Oct 2010 20:33:51 -0400, WeReo_BoY wrote:

> Everyone of us has skeletons in our closet. I know I've done things that
> hopefully will go to the grave with me. The scary thing is I had spot-on
> parental supervision. A lot of you never had.
>
> The difference is I'm the only one who matters on the Internets, and you
> are not. You are my mere contemporaries. It ist the name of LIFSHINE
> that will live in infamy.
>
> I'm telling you, once I launch there probably will be in-depth
> investigations of me by "investigative reporters" lol. I hope I pass
> muster. I am the only writer who matters on the Internets, thank you. I
> am the only news story that matters.

**** off and die, whacko.

"Bother!" said Pooh, as his U-Boat sank another hospital ship.

NO NAME

In article <EYsso.4649$(E-Mail Removed)>,
"WeReo_BoY" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> Everyone of us has skeletons in our closet. I know I've done things that
> hopefully will go to the grave with me.

Let's HOPE that u'r grave is coming real soon PiGGy as I will be
shitting AWL over it shortly thereafter u DEMENTED CHILD MOLESTER

Be sure to take notice here of Scott Lifshine molesting a little boy:
http://tinyurl.com/qp8x2q

SCOTT LIFSHINE ADMITS TO JACKING OFF READING AN EMAIL ABOUT YOUNG BOYS:

http://tinyurl.com/yzedsnj

3rd post from the bottom:
http://tinyurl.com/nk5slm
Wereo_SUPREME ¬*

It was consensual. If you read the posts you'd see those kids were
coming on to ME. The camp had an open door policy and I wasn't about
to discourage them. You won't find a judge in the country who wouldn't
toss that case out on its own merits! It's really not surprising
because I am AWL that matters!

I didn't invite them into the shower but once there, they got
naturally curious. ¬*Kids like to explore. ¬*One of the reasons kids go
to camp is sex ed. ¬*But make no mistake, it was NOT kiddie korn! ¬*
They're all adults now worshipping at the altar of their Lord and
Savior SCOTT LIFSHINE. ¬*They are tuned into the NEW INTELLECT. ¬*I am
AWL that matters!

Why does Scott Lifshine, a 50+ year old man(?) claim that he took
showers in front of pre teen children at Camp Sussex?
http://tinyurl.com/89dru
--
"Scott Lifshine, making idiots look smart since 1984" ~Desk Rabbit 2010

iL_weReo

On Oct 10, 8:44*pm, Dan C <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> On Sun, 10 Oct 2010 20:33:51 -0400, WeReo_BoY wrote:
> > Everyone of us has skeletons in our closet. I know I've done things that
> > hopefully will go to the grave with me. The scary thing is I had spot-on
> > parental supervision. A lot of you never had.

> > The difference is I'm the only one who matters on the Internets, and you
> > are not. You are my mere contemporaries. It ist the name of LIFSHINE
> > that will live in infamy.

> > I'm telling you, once I launch there probably will be in-depth
> > investigations of me by "investigative reporters" lol. I hope I pass
> > muster. I am the only writer who matters on the Internets, thank you. I
> > am the only news story that matters.

> **** off and die, whacko.

I'm sure.

Re: You have skeletons in your closet Tocino8r Computer Support 0 10-11-2010 01:45 AM
Coming out of the closet - Object Reference - Knowing I most likely won't get an answer... theintrepidfox@hotmail.com ASP .Net 2 03-25-2006 02:26 PM
Emacs skeletons Michael Hoffman Python 3 07-27-2005 05:47 AM
DVD and CD ROT: Out of the closet, at last! One-Shot Scot DVD Video 45 05-19-2004 05:35 PM
rackmount server, closet Dan Irwin Computer Support 0 02-22-2004 06:21 AM

Advertisments