Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > A Camera for the upcoming man

A Camera for the upcoming man

William Brown

http://www.neimanmarcus.com/store/si...0731&rdesc=The
Fantasy Gifts

Enkidu

On 10/10/10 19:48, William Brown wrote:

> http://www.neimanmarcus.com/store/si...0731&rdesc=The
> Fantasy Gifts

WANT WANT WANT WANT!!! What the hell do I mean by "WANT"?? NEED NEED
NEED NEEEEEEEED!!!

Cheers,

Cliff

The end excuses any evil - Sophocles

Me

On 10/10/2010 8:35 p.m., Enkidu wrote:
> On 10/10/10 19:48, William Brown wrote:
>>

>> http://www.neimanmarcus.com/store/si...0731&rdesc=The
>>
>> Fantasy Gifts
> >

> WANT WANT WANT WANT!!! What the hell do I mean by "WANT"?? NEED NEED
> NEED NEEEEEEEED!!!
>
> Cheers,
>
> Cliff.

That's a girl's camera - ostrich skin and all.
The Austin Power M9 is the M9 Titanium, but it costs twice as much as
that one.
You could get a real camera, like a Hasselblad H3D 31, with lens for
much less, but oops it's about image, not the image, anyway, who'd want
to look like a pro when you could look like an oil sheik instead...

Enkidu

On 10/10/10 23:15, Me wrote:
> On 10/10/2010 8:35 p.m., Enkidu wrote:
>> On 10/10/10 19:48, William Brown wrote:
>>>

>>> http://www.neimanmarcus.com/store/si...0731&rdesc=The
>>>

>>> Fantasy Gifts
>> >

>> WANT WANT WANT WANT!!! What the hell do I mean by "WANT"?? NEED NEED
>> NEED NEEEEEEEED!!!
>>
>> Cheers,
>>
>> Cliff.

> That's a girl's camera - ostrich skin and all.
> The Austin Power M9 is the M9 Titanium, but it costs twice as much as
> that one.
> You could get a real camera, like a Hasselblad H3D 31, with lens for
> much less, but oops it's about image, not the image, anyway, who'd want
> to look like a pro when you could look like an oil sheik instead...

ME! I want to look like an oil sheik, and in any case, you are wrong,
that not a girl's camera.