Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > How to align table with some left padding?

How to align table with some left padding?

RA

Hi

When I create a table and aligned it to the left, how can I have some
padding added from the left so that the user will see the table border on
the left? I don't want to use the vs style builder.

Thanks

Jon

Hi,
you can either set a left margin on the table
#yourTable{
margin-left:20px;
}
or set padding/margin on the containing element (body/table cell etc)
body{
padding:0;
margin-left:20px;
}

Jon

"RA" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi
>
> When I create a table and aligned it to the left, how can I have some
> padding added from the left so that the user will see the table border on
> the left? I don't want to use the vs style builder.
>

> Thanks

Help on table align on left of page vs left hanging indent =?iso-8859-1?q?Jean-Fran=E7ois_Michaud?= XML 2 07-16-2007 11:46 AM
left align within centre align Paul Lautman HTML 3 03-03-2006 02:45 PM
Re: <table align=left> Mark Parnell HTML 1 06-05-2005 08:56 PM
Re: <table align=left> DU HTML 2 06-04-2005 10:59 PM
how to Align text left & vertical align middle Kay ASP .Net 2 07-25-2003 08:32 AM

Advertisments