Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > How can I disable the Action Center on Windows 7 64-bit

How can I disable the Action Center on Windows 7 64-bit

Anders Boholdt-Petersen

Hi,

Can I disable Action Center on Windows 7 64-bit, so the service not running?
I have tried to disable all messages from the Action Center, but every time
i start Windows 7, the Action Center still came up and tell me that I have
errors I should fix.

The errors I have is that I have disable the security center, and Action
Center tell me that I should enable this.

It is very frustrated that I not can find a solution to how I disable the
Action Center!

I have found the following key in the registry database where Action Center
have some settings:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Curre ntVersion\Action Center
unfortunately, I can not find a solution in this registry key!

Thanks for the answers.

Regards,
Anders

Kue2

Hi Anders
I googled how to disable action center in Windows 7.This is just one of the

http://www.dummies.com/how-to/conten...on-center.html

"Anders Boholdt-Petersen" wrote in message
news:4cb0c04e$0$23765$(E-Mail Removed)...

[...]

"Kue2" <(E-Mail Removed)> skrev i en meddelelse
news:i8qgq1$l15$(E-Mail Removed)-september.org...
> Hi Anders
> I googled how to disable action center in Windows 7.This is just one of
> the responses.
>

> http://www.dummies.com/how-to/conten...on-center.html

..

The problem is that I have tried the solution there be described on the home
page you linked to above.

I will be very happy if other persons have other suggested solutions to how
I can disable the Action Center on Windows 7 64-bit!

Very thanks.

/ Anders