Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > msOffice Language

msOffice Language

digger odell

When I installed msOffice using an image file on another computer it
installed perfectly. This time it installed a German version. Do I
need to reinstall or is there a way to switch languages?

Thanks. Digger

deejaydee

A big possibility, Go to all programs select microsoft office click, and
you'll see Language settings. A to Y
I used this just recently it loaded with american english, I was trying to
copy & paste a file on the internet
There was a lot of work to correct
hope this will suffice

deejaydee

"digger odell" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> When I installed msOffice using an image file on another computer it
> installed perfectly. This time it installed a German version. Do I
> need to reinstall or is there a way to switch languages?
>
> Thanks. Digger

Zu Arsschlaark!

"digger odell" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> When I installed msOffice using an image file on another computer it
> installed perfectly. This time it installed a German version. Do I
> need to reinstall or is there a way to switch languages?
>
> Thanks. Digger

vye haff yuu asken viss keschiun zwei timez?