Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Another oddball translation question

Another oddball translation question

digger odell

Last month I installed Office 2010 using an image file and it
installed perfectly. This time, using the same image file, I
installed it on a different computer and it turned out to be a German
version. Is there a way I can switch the language AFTER installing it
or must I try reinstalling? After all, I know it worked before.

Thanks, Digger

Meat Plow

On Thu, 07 Oct 2010 19:00:54 -0700, digger odell wrote:

> Last month I installed Office 2010 using an image file and it installed
> perfectly. This time, using the same image file, I installed it on a
> different computer and it turned out to be a German version. Is there a
> way I can switch the language AFTER installing it or must I try
> reinstalling? After all, I know it worked before.
>
> Thanks, Digger

Probably need to un-install and re-install. This time paying particular
attention to selecting the correct language.

Zu Arsschlaark!

"Meat Plow" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news(E-Mail Removed)...
> On Thu, 07 Oct 2010 19:00:54 -0700, digger odell wrote:
>
>> Last month I installed Office 2010 using an image file and it installed
>> perfectly. This time, using the same image file, I installed it on a
>> different computer and it turned out to be a German version. Is there a
>> way I can switch the language AFTER installing it or must I try
>> reinstalling? After all, I know it worked before.
>>
>> Thanks, Digger

> Probably need to un-install and re-install. This time paying particular
> attention to selecting the correct language.
>

> --
> Live Fast, Die Young and Leave a Pretty Corpse

Achtung! das k0mpewter maschine ist nicht fer gerfingerpoken unt
mittengrabben bei das dumpkopf!