Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Realtek error message on startup.

Realtek error message on startup.

Fred

Acer aspire netbook. XP. Uninstalled realtek audio driver and restarted
computer to allow automatic re-install to cure breaking up, crackly sound.
Sound is now fine, but on startup I get a message window something like
'Realtek audio manager error message run picture externakl exception error
C0000006' or something similar. Otherwise everything working fine. I cannot
find solution. Any ideas?

Fred

"Grinder" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news(E-Mail Removed)...
> On 10/7/2010 11:38 PM, Fred wrote:
>> Acer aspire netbook. XP. Uninstalled realtek audio driver and restarted
>> computer to allow automatic re-install to cure breaking up, crackly
>> sound.
>> Sound is now fine, but on startup I get a message window something like
>> 'Realtek audio manager error message run picture externakl exception
>> error
>> C0000006' or something similar. Otherwise everything working fine. I
>> cannot
>> find solution. Any ideas?

> The actual error message would be of some use here. If it happens to be a
> relocation error, there's a hotfix on Microsoft's site.

When I click on Sound effect manger icon in control panel I bring up the
same message. Window titled Realtek Audio HD manager. Message below
reads as follows: Error reading message6->Picture.Data: External
exception C0000006.

Another Realtek Ethernet connection unplugged problem sciencegeek13 Software 0 10-02-2006 08:57 PM
IE fails to connect HP DV1411se RealTek BoBraxton Software 0 07-06-2006 08:21 PM
realtek hd sound b Computer Support 0 04-21-2006 07:32 PM
Realtek RTL 8180 Can't Connect to Netgear WGR 614 manish Wireless Networking 1 07-17-2005 10:24 AM
Re: RealTek Nicolaas Hawkins Computer Support 0 08-06-2003 10:48 AM

Advertisments