Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > Follow Mes on your web site

Follow Mes on your web site

Mark Shapiro

I've seen web sites with all the follow me buttons,
like facebook, twitter, etc, etc. Do you have to make
them one by one, or is there a way to get a bunch at once?

Neredbojias

On 07 Oct 2010, the varmint http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) (Mark Shapiro)
glyphed:

> I've seen web sites with all the follow me buttons,
> like facebook, twitter, etc, etc. Do you have to make
> them one by one, or is there a way to get a bunch at once?

I believe they come in specially-marked boxes of Post Toasties.

--
Neredbojias

http://www.neredbojias.org/
http://www.neredbojias.net/

idle

On Fri, 8 Oct 2010 05:04:46 +0000 (UTC), Neredbojias wrote in alt.html:

> On 07 Oct 2010, the varmint (E-Mail Removed) (Mark Shapiro)
> glyphed:
>
>> I've seen web sites with all the follow me buttons,
>> like facebook, twitter, etc, etc. Do you have to make
>> them one by one, or is there a way to get a bunch at once?

> I believe they come in specially-marked boxes of Post Toasties.

Lucky Charms is said to release thier version sometime next month.
Instead of the magically delicious charms, they'll be social button marshmellows.

--
idle
Die IE6