Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Re: Friends of the California Jam FED club

Re: Friends of the California Jam FED club

Desk Rabbit

On 07/10/2010 12:58, WeReo_BoY wrote some more nonsense:
<snipped>

"Scott Lifshine, making idiots look smart since 1984"

NO NAME

In article <i8kh03$m76$(E-Mail Removed)>,
Desk Rabbit <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> On 07/10/2010 12:58, WeReo_BoY wrote some more nonsense:
> <snipped>
>
> "Scott Lifshine, making idiots look smart since 1984"

Poor STUPID PiGGy

PiG LIEshine is STILL a useless UGLY PEDO **** who is on WELFARE and has
been living in HELL ever since u MOLESTED THEM ALL u SICK DISEASED BIG
FAT CANCER'd SLOP ASS & USELESS STUPID IDIOTic MORONic PIG FACE'd
PEDOBUFFOON and DIRTy Diaper Sniffin SMELLy FAT FILTHy STUPID ILLITERATE
CHILD MOLESTING BABY RAPEING RETARD'd PiGGy
--
"Scott Lifshine, making idiots look smart since 1984" ~Desk Rabbit 2010

NO NAME

In article <Lxrro.662$%(E-Mail Removed)>,
"WeReo_BoY" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> "Desk Rabbit" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:i8kh03$m76$(E-Mail Removed)...
> > On 07/10/2010 12:58, WeReo_BoY wrote some more nonsense:
> > <snipped>
> >
> > "Scott Lifshine, making idiots look smart since 1984"
> >

> 1984 is when Nuclear Warrior started, basically. It's proof is the copyright
> # PAU-667-985 13Nov84 unlike California Jam which can't be easily traced.
> That's because online Library of Congress records only regress back to 1978
> or thereabouts.
>
> NUCLEAR WARRIOR: The only copyright that matters thank you. That's because
> Nuclear Warrior IS the world's ONLY Original Words & Music thank you.

I just finished a little project with some great investigative work by a
friend of mine in the rotten apple. The results? There never was any
Nuclear Warrior or Pillar of Fire, It was just another of Scott's
attempts at pawned-off fantasy fame. The NW video is of a guy named
Sergio Romero. A nobody music store guitar teacher from Hackensack, N.J.
What he found out is that Scott knew this guy from hanging around the
music/record store where Sergio worked as a part time guitar teacher and
sales clerk. The ever popular genius Pillar of Fire was a name Sergio
came up with while playing around with the "funeral pyre" line from the
Doors great Light My Fire. Yet another lying, self-serving claim by
Scott just to masturbate his own ego. Anyway, Sergio did start a band
called Death's Dust, that he admitted "went nowhere", and Scott was
never involved in it in anyway except hanging around the music room at
the store. That's where the video came from. He also noted that Scott's
hanging around was usually bothersome, and to such a point, that the
store owner had to ask him to leave on several occasions. So, no
earthshaking, world famous, greatest guitar player ever, media worthy
news. It's all just more of Scott's wereo worshiping B.S. It's all "so"
Scott when you consider his history .........

I give you Scott Lifshine.....

I've never formed any meaningful love relationships in my life.
Prostitutes galore.
"I'm a whore-monger and make no secretes about it"
"I'm all alone in life"
"Financially I'm ****ed up"
"I live an isolated life"
Scott Lifshine April 30, 2009
--
"Scott Lifshine, making idiots look smart since 1984" ~Desk Rabbit 2010