Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > VOIP > HostedSwitch Feed - A-Z List Exchange

HostedSwitch Feed - A-Z List Exchange

HostedSwitch.com

Being a leader in hosted softswitching, HostedSwitch has always been a
place where
VoIP carriers meet to exchange traffic. Willing to make this cooperation
even more
easier we dedicate a special section of our site to that purpose. In
HostedSwitch
Feed you can
- post your current needs and offers
- share A-Z lists with other members of the VoIP carriers commmunity
- test routes quickly and efficiently via HostedSwitch format and
connections.

HostedSwitch.com - Routing, Billing, Monitoring