Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Evolution

Evolution

G. Morgan

invalid@don't.bother.org.invalid wrote:

>So there you have it.
>Evidence that shows beyond reasonable doubt that you are a sore loser
>who cannot admit that he made wild and unfounded accusations, and when
>faced with undisputable facts from a neutral and non biased sources, ran
>away, and then when asked to respond, posted lies, flames and insults.

I read maybe the first two paragraphs of the first two links. I saw which
direction the bullshit was headed. You didn't post indisputable facts. Off the
top of my head you included Hitler in the 'atheist category (along with the
deaths attributed). Hitler was a crazed religious nut, in his own way so right
there 20,000,000 goes off one list, and onto the other.

>Conclusion: A sad lonely loser.

I like your new sig.

Hot-Text

judge people and a Man will judge you!
Judge Northing and the Son's of Nothing will Judge you!

As the old Saying go::
Dam if I do Dam if I don't,
For it better to fall in the Hands of Nothing,
Then in the hand of men!

"G. Morgan" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> invalid@don't.bother.org.invalid wrote:
>
>>You are worse than the likes of "G. Morgan", you claim to be Christian,
>>yet so deceptive and lying through your teeth, posting snide remarks
>>that you don't realize that you are fooling no one, especially me, who
>>can detect your type instantly.

> I thought you Christian types were not supposed to judge people.
>
> g. 'John 8:7' morgan

Hot-Text.

invalid@don't.bother.org.invalid

You say that you spent year in a Christian School!
For i have just Sunday School in a Christian S.B School!

So i know Nothing Right, So you are look up to Men!
And Nothing look down on me, O How i love Nothing all ways!
Turely He bless me with a Saver, Who believe in me!

If you see words in [] they are add by Mantan a/k/a Hot-Text!
If you know not a word look it up @ hhp://en.wikipedia.org/

This say Saver unto [all] :
Do you Believe [that] Nothing is The Saver Father?
Are you one of his Antonyme [Gods].
Who have to give Him a name or a title first !
For i was the First one to come from a Woman.
Who had no sexual relaton with a man!
But by a Word relationships with Nothing, [Title] The Creater of All Things!
For he not a Man that he have too,
Copyright (C) 0 - 0 Nothing I Am Who I Am. All rights resered [God]
So you can have lego to work with so you can believe in [Title] The Son of
Nothing!
For Am I The First Genetic of all chromosomal for with not me Say Nothing
you would not be
something to behold, Behold my Image a match unto my Mighily Self.

Yes i Nothing was the First of all Evolution.
Two chromatide Earth and Nothing i give life.
Fst. Chromatide is Everlisting like ME say Northing
Enemy by Error Sec. Adam [Woman]
Sec. Chromatide is Earth, Like you O man Shell shirley die!

For Nothing Chromatide will be with man for only a 126 year!
But who soever believe in The Saver as One Created in Woman by Northing
I will Save you Chromatide be add a New Everlisting Saver one!

Name the name of Nothing Chromatide, The Son of Chromatide and Earth
Chromatide you are Save.
So Error no more!
So Be it So
Said: Nothing

[In The Book of Nothing
John, Good News
Your Chapter 3 Verse 16]

Hot-Text

Yes they call them self's Christian too

<invalid@don't.bother.org.invalid> wrote in message
news(E-Mail Removed)...
> In article <(E-Mail Removed)>
> G. Morgan <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>>The "Church of Scientology" gets tax-exempt status in the US. What a
>>crock of
>>****.

> So the Scientology is now Christian too?
>
> WOW!
> ROFL.
>
> You might wanna do some research, you are looking completely foolish
> right now.

Hot-Text

Mr. Morgan
It helps to give Links out! For poof

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Church_of_Scientology

And Nothing have all do with Christianity

Please try to keep up Nothing you may get us needed Info!.

Hot-Text

Relation to Christianity
See also: Mormonism and Christianity

Mormons believe that the church founded by Joseph Smith in 1830 was a
literal restoration of primitive Christianity, restored and led by modern
prophets including Joseph Smith, Jr. and Brigham Young.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mormonism

> Sure, in the context of congregations, Christianity, evolution versus
> creation, you bring up scientology, and given your awful history of
> lumping everyone with Christianity, it is actually an accurate
> observation to say that you think that scientology is Christianity.
>
> After all, you flame me for educating you why mormonism was not
> Christianity.
>
> Nice back pedaling though.
>
> Apology accepted.

Hot-Text

Religion
Main article: Religion in the Soviet Union

Stalin followed the position adopted by Lenin that religion was an opiate
that needed to be removed in order to construct the ideal communist society.
To this end, his government promoted atheism through special atheistic
education in schools, massive amounts of anti-religious propaganda, the
antireligious work of public institutions (especially the Society of the
Godless), discriminatory laws, and also a terror campaign against religious
believers.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph_Stalin#Religion

anti-religious yes, But not and anti-Saver he believe is was the Saver of
the Poor!
He die knowing the Saver, and Nothing will not Save him...
He being judged by Poor of The Saver and he will be in Nothing Forevermore!

Cult of Mao
Even today, many Chinese people regard Mao as a God-like figure, who led the
ailing China onto the path of an independent and powerful nation, whose
pictures can expel the evil spirit and bad luck
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mao#Cult_of_Mao

anti-religious yes, But not a anti-Saver, he believe was the Nothing, But
The Father a of China!
He die not knowing the Saver, But that don't mining, That Nothing will not
Save him...
He be judged as a Sever of Nothing, and be put with The Saver 1,000 years
rule,
and if he believe he be set free, if not come to the Sec. judgment will be
in Nothing Forevermore!

Red_Khmer Crimes_against_humanity
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_Khm...ainst_humanity

anti-religious No, But anti-Saver Yes, he believe was the Saver of he
religion all the People will Believe it!
He die knowing the Saver, and Nothing will not Save him...
He being judged by People of The Saver and he will be in Nothing
Forevermore!

Bucky Breeder

G. Morgan <(E-Mail Removed)> bemoans:

> Bucky Breeder <@That's.my.name_Don't.wear.it.out> wrote:
>
>> [ With a really big "snip" from
>> the conversation is thusly significantly distorted: ]
>>
>> It's all about decernment, determination and deployment.

> You forgot the 4th "d", deception.

Not to do with the Pentecost's commission, but Jesus did say
"Behold, I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves:
be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves."
Matthew 10:16 (KJV)

>> (And, of course, a really good lawyer; if you want to realize
>> the full extent of eligible tax-exemption options.)

> Which is closely related to #4.
>
> The "Church of Scientology" gets tax-exempt status in the US.
> What a crock of ****.

I may not agree with them, but... It is America, after all.

So, while they're waiting for Elron's goblins to come shooting
out of the volcanos, and scores of Muslims are cruisin' the
caverns of Perdition thinkin' they're in Heaven looking for
their 72 virgins, I'll be up in the clouds making the Christian
girls (at least the really pretty ones) happy and counting all
my money and toys and stuff I'm taking with me.

All the bullshit aside, I think we have to condone tax-exempt
status for all religions or else we'd be quickly inculcated to
worship the corporate dollar... and that's happening enough out
there as it is, without benefit of religious tax exemption.
It's like the "religion" with the most money would always win,
and there'd be no competition.

When you boil it *all* down, there's only 3 facets to our temporal
world; those being: 1) Politics; 2) Commerce; and 3) Religion.

That's it! So a balance must be maintained; even if myopically
it may seem a bit unfair at times.

HTH.

--

I AM Bucky Breeder, (*(^;
and on the 'AWESOMENESS METER',

You should not view the world in terms
and finding acceptance of them as such.

I could help you with that... but...
I really just don't like you that much.

Repent! The end is near.... Or, smoke 'em if you got 'em.
And... good luck if there's an apocalypse.

(And some condoms... because I wouldn't want to be the first guy who
survives the apocolypse on Murray Povich staring at DNA child support.)

Bucky Breeder

G. Morgan <(E-Mail Removed)> anecdoted thusly:

> Bucky Breeder <@That's.my.name_Don't.wear.it.out> wrote:
>
>> A lot of this comes from a spontaneous inclination to
>> "fake it until you make it" mentality... Case in point
>> is the current day extrapolation by much of Christendom,
>> especially certain Pentacostal and Church of God
>> Assemblies, to a ritual of "Speaking in Tongues" facsimile.

> Funny you mention that. Years ago me and a friend had the opportunity
> to attend a service at a "Church of God" (with the promise of a free
> dinner!).
>
> Everything was swell until some black lady dressed like some
> high-priestess came out from "behind the curtains". I thought she was
> singing in some foreign language at first. It sounded like "SHABBA
> SHABBA LALA LALA YABA DADA". It totally freaked me out man. I turned
> to the dude I came with and gave him a WTF look and he busted out
> laughing. I asked what the **** was going on and he told me the chick
> was speaking in tongues. Then I couldn't stop laughing. I almost had
> to leave and I couldn't even look at the other guy because by this time
> he was repeating the babble-talk to make me laugh. True story, the
> 'dinner' sucked.

I've actually seen it. The sad thing is that Darby's fallacies are
still taught in seminaries... However, so are Greek mythology and
various Persian, Egyptian and Mesopotamian religions. Lately, many
have added Mayan, Aztec and Inca as well as various Far-Eastern
religions to the mix. So many "pastors" are "ordained" out of these
mills; however, their efforts are purely occupational, and like most
factory workers, bureaucrats, or farmers for that matter, they don't
naturally think about what they're doing/saying/acting-out... The
bottom line is "pragmatic" in that it is so much easier to slap a
chart up on a wall and follow that syllabus than it is to pray,
meditate and attempt to gain a greater understanding of our own
individual insignificance in the overall scheme of things and thereby
achieve heavenly grace and enlightenment by the path of committing
to following God's will a little better as we grow within His grace.

They receive this eclectic background so they'll be able to assimilate
some of the more complex concepts over time and be able to effectively
communicate them to persons of varying backgrounds and levels of
understanding... but yet, they like Darby... well, Hell, he gives
'em pikktures! And then, in our reality, there's the need for money...

Again, I hasten to say to you that it would be woefully mistaken
to attempt to lump all of Christianity into some omnibus judgment
that "all religion" is either this or that - only because a few may
be sadly misled. Just like today's template, people who do good
stuff don't generally make the news broadcasts...

"Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock,
and it shall be opened unto you:" -- Matthew 7:7 (KJV)

HTH.

--

I AM Bucky Breeder, (*(^;
and on the 'AWESOMENESS METER',

You should not view the world in terms
and finding acceptance of them as such.

I could help you with that... but...
I really just don't like you that much.

Repent! The end is near.... Or, smoke 'em if you got 'em.
And... good luck if there's an apocalypse.

(And some condoms... because I wouldn't want to be the first guy who
survives the apocolypse on Murray Povich staring at DNA child support.)

G. Morgan

invalid@don't.bother.org.invalid wrote:

>But we all know that you never had any clue about the Bible and
>Christianity that you dismiss and claim that they are corrupt.

Unfortunately, you are wrong.

And the verse I picked was perfectly applicable, and I'm fully aware of it's
meaning. It's one of my favorite.