Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Re: Ashampoo 10

Re: Ashampoo 10

G. Morgan

JonC <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Just purchased Ashampoo Burning Studio 10.
>When installed and creating a audio disc, I get this black square. See
>image.
>
>http://yfrog.com/5b20100930230403j
>

>Anyone know what it is and how to get rid of it??
>Tried a reinstall to no avail.Thanks
>Using Win7 Pro.

You don't have the codec installed. Go to
http://www.filehippo.com/download_windows_7_codecs/

Download, install, enjoy.

G. Morgan

G. Morgan <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>You don't have the codec installed. Go to
>http://www.filehippo.com/download_windows_7_codecs/
>
>Download, install, enjoy.

BTW, that is a video preview window.

Also, if for some reason the link I show before does not do it, you can get the
whole set of all codec's here:
http://www.filehippo.com/download_klite_mega_codec/