Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Re: A modicum of help requested from someone in North America!

Re: A modicum of help requested from someone in North America!

Mike Easter

~BD~ wrote:

> In this message <i850h8$vcp$(E-Mail Removed)> it is claimed that a
> post I made this morning from the UK - in the 'alt.test' group - cannot
> be seen by folk in North America.

You carry on discussions/interactions with PF in which he says something
and then you post messages to numerous or various groups which do not
care about your interaction with PF nor PF's interaction with you in
which you want to confirm or deny that something that PF said to you is
true or false.

That is a stupid game which you should not involve other people in -- in
fact, you should not even involve yourself in.

PF says all kinds of things to and about you which are not true. It is
not up to the world at large to involve itself in that stupid interaction.

People in North America use news servers located all over the world -
your chain is being pulled by PF once again.

In the beginning PF via aioe to m.p.t.h

From: "Peter Foldes"
Newsgroups: microsoft.public.test.here
Subject: Testing new filter
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2010 22:33:11 -0400

followed by BD vis GG xpost to m.p.t.h and a.t

From: BoaterDave
Newsgroups: microsoft.public.test.here,alt.test
Subject: Re: Testing new filter
Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2010 01:43:03 -0700 (PDT)

followed by PF via aioe to the 2 xposted groups

From: "Peter Foldes" <(E-Mail Removed)>
Newsgroups: microsoft.public.test.here,alt.test
Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2010 11:59:48 -0400

The newsgroup m.p.t.h is no longer carried on the msnews news server.
How various news servers of the world choose to handle messages to
groups which 'belong' to MS is up to the individual news admins of those
servers. Consequently the propagation of messages involving a MS group
is going to be inconsistent.

GG message propagation is also going to be different from different
normal nntp news servers.

The way you should 'investigate' a news message issue is to use some
combination of servers which you have access to such as
eternal-september, your giganews/btinternet, GG or even aioe.

--
Mike Easter

StevieO

news:(E-Mail Removed)...

<useless bullshit from davey boy's bitch>

Mike Easter

~BD~ wrote:
> Mike Easter wrote:

>> The way you should 'investigate' a news message issue is to use some
>> combination of servers which you have access to such as
>> eternal-september, your giganews/btinternet, GG or even aioe.

> You may not realise how helpful your responses to me are, Mike Easter.

(Then) How come you don't pay any attention to this one:

<my cite>
You carry on discussions/interactions with PF in which he says something
and then you post messages to numerous or various groups which do not
care about your interaction with PF nor PF's interaction with you in
which you want to confirm or deny that something that PF said to you is
true or false.
</my cite>

Consequent to that, the result is:

- when you and PF interact and he sets you up to look like a fool and
then you seek verification or rebuttal of your PF interaction, you
fulfill his strategic plan by making a bigger fool of yourself than he
did all by himself by pulling your chain

- when you and PF interact and you run around asking foolish questions
in various groups based on his 'set up' - the result is a 'trolling
effect' in which PF and BD are a 'tag team' like Abbott and Costello who
'join forces' to (intentionally or unintentionally) troll various
newsgroups, 24hshd, alt.privacy.security and many others

- consequent to that, people filter everything by BD and/or PF so that
both of you disappear from their radar screens. When people like me
reply to what is effectively a PF/BD tandem-troll, then it causes the
people who didn't want to see that (stupid PF/BD) effect to see it
anyway. I have to consider not even replying to anything you post
because there are so many who don't want to see what you said.

- if you would learn to filter out/ ignore/ what PF says to you, -1-
you wouldn't look like such a fool -2- you wouldn't look like a PF/BD
Abbott-Costello tandem-troll -3- you wouldn't get yourself so confused

If you can't mentally filter out some news message that you should be
ignoring, then you should filter it algorithmically so that you never
see it. Your newsreader can do it for you.

--
Mike Easter

G. Morgan

Mike Easter <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> When people like me
>reply to what is effectively a PF/BD tandem-troll, then it causes the
>people who didn't want to see that (stupid PF/BD) effect to see it
>anyway.

True. Please don't feed them.

Mike Easter

~BD~ wrote:
> Mike Easter wrote:

>> - if you would learn to filter out/ ignore/ what PF says to you, -1- you
>> wouldn't look like such a fool -2- you wouldn't look like a PF/BD
>> Abbott-Costello tandem-troll -3- you wouldn't get yourself so confused

> http://www.kipling.org.uk/poems_if.htm

If you think that acting a PF-duped fool or a PF-motivated troll or a
PF-confused person makes you some kind of man, then you are sadly mistaken.

You are not learning from the mistakes you make while listening to him,
but spend your time sitting at his knee listening attentively and
receptively to him while he spins your gullibility another new tale.

Then you run off to some newsgroup like Chicken Little asking for
clarification or confirmation of the tale you've been told - as if it
would 'show up' PF, when all it does it show up your gullibility to the
same person time and time again -- like Lucy Van Pelt assuring Charlie
Brown that she isn't going to pull the football away when he tries to
kick it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lucy_Van_Pelt - see "Perhaps Lucy's most
famous gimmick in her long existence as a character is the one in which
she pulls the football away from Charlie Brown "

According to the article, she's been doing that to Charlie Brown since
1952. I don't think you have another 58 years to spend being PF's fool.

--
Mike Easter

Mike Easter

~BD~ wrote:
> Mike Easter wrote:

>> Then you run off to some newsgroup like Chicken Little asking for
>> clarification or confirmation of the tale you've been told - as if it
>> would 'show up' PF, when all it does it show up your gullibility to the
>> same person time and time again

> I'm *nobody's* fool Mike - but perhaps it *is* time that I stopped
> pretending!

Yeah, well. My best advice to you about how to stop /pretending/ to
believe what PF tells you so that you have to (pretend to?) seek
confirmation or denial is to stop reading what he says.

If you don't read it, you won't think about it or react to it or feel a
need to show up PF or pretend to be a fool or any of those other
behaviors which you have demonstrated so many times which make you look
like PF's fool whether you actually are or not.

--
Mike Easter

Peter Foldes

BD

> I'll heed your words, Mike! Perhaps you, now, will jump on him when he misleads
> folk with his lies.

You two faced little man. You keep on licking and keep on ticking. Where is your
backbone. It looks like it is missing.
This is not Mike's business and it never was. Stand up and show yourself.
You think I am the one spreading lies. Why were you banned from everywhere except
from here you Troll. I must be the one lying? Wake up and smell the roses.
As far as Mike goes,he is a very intelligent and a very nice person ,but
unfortunately he does not know you as everyone else outside of this server does.
(since your inception to the cyberworld in 2005)

My words are backed up by everyone that you touched in the MVP, Ahuma,AOL,Annex,
community .You are nothing but a two faced liar,forger,crossposter and a Troll.Even
your own family thinks the same of you.
You lied about your son,your daughter your friends and has caused serious trouble to
others as you did to my family and myself.
Do not think that I do not know that you reported me on Sept 12 for threatening you.
I got wind of it when the person that you went with to do this advised me of it.
What happened Dave? They sent you on your way. Tell everyone why they sent you on
your way. You have made over a dozen reports in the last few months about people
that you encountered on the computer that you thought were terrorists and
cybercriminals. You are the laughing stock of your own constabletory and you richly
deserve it

Go and get a life you Troll

>> pretending!

The above line is the umpteenth time (lost count) you have posted it in the last 5
years addressing different names.

--
Peter
http://www.microsoft.com/protect

"~BD~" <~BD~@nomail.afraid.org> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Mike Easter wrote:
>> ~BD~ wrote:

Peter Foldes

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> ~BD~ wrote:
>> Mike Easter wrote:

Here is a post ( a very mild one) one of hundreds about this idiot and his usual way
of alienating people and accusing them of terrorism. This one is dated from
07/28/2007.

************************************************** ************************************************** **************************
That's quite a distortion of the facts, KB/TechB.

As you are aware, 'jen' on Annexcafe User2User has also spotted that Peter
Foldes has the same IP number as Derek Feldman. Peter Foldes used to post
there - now he doesn't. Interesting, that!

It may or may not be coincidental that you (and your partner K.Dee) reside
in Canada, just as Peter Foldes does. IS there any connection between you
all? Rhetorical question really ......... I would not expect you to tell the
truth here.

Regardless of the need to raise funds for terrorism purposes, the
exponential rise in Cybercrime cannot be denied. You are quite correct when
you say that I'll try to do my bit to help reduce same ............ and will
do so tenatiously.

David

************************************************** **********************************
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

************************************************** ************************************************** ***************************
--
Peter
http://www.microsoft.com/protect

Peter Foldes

First of all ,I am not posting as Derek Feldman and if I so choose to post as that
then it would be non of yours or anybodies business.
Look in your own closet for different posting names before you accuse someone that
has not

Trolling again as I see

--
Peter
http://www.microsoft.com/protect

"~BD~" <~BD~@nomail.afraid.org> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Peter Foldes wrote:
> [....]
>>
>> Here is a post ( a very mild one) one of hundreds about this idiot and
>> his usual way of alienating people and accusing them of terrorism. This
>> one is dated from 07/28/2007.
>>
>> ************************************************** ************************************************** **************************
>>
>> That's quite a distortion of the facts, KB/TechB.
>>
>> As you are aware, 'jen' on Annexcafe User2User has also spotted that Peter
>> Foldes has the same IP number as Derek Feldman. Peter Foldes used to post
>> there - now he doesn't. Interesting, that!
>>
>> It may or may not be coincidental that you (and your partner K.Dee) reside
>> in Canada, just as Peter Foldes does. IS there any connection between you
>> all? Rhetorical question really ......... I would not expect you to tell
>> the truth here.
>>
>> Regardless of the need to raise funds for terrorism purposes, the
>> exponential rise in Cybercrime cannot be denied. You are quite correct when
>> you say that I'll try to do my bit to help reduce same ............ and
>> will do so tenaciously.
>>
>> David

> [....]
>
> Wow! Something *true* for a change! (and with references!)
>
> However ........
>
> *This* is the question I asked you at the time - and which you chose not to
> answer:
>
> <q>
> PLEASE will you give a brief explanation of why I or, indeed, anyone else should
> trust YOU (especially as you are now giving advice at -
> annexcafe.general.user2user - using the mame of Derek Feldman) I do not understand
> why you would wish to change your posing 'nick'.
> <q/p>
>
> Don't dispute this! See <(E-Mail Removed)>
>
> **
>
> Perhaps you'd like to take the opportunity to explain *now*?
>
> Dave

G. Morgan

"Peter Foldes" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>First of all ,I am not posting as Derek Feldman and if I so choose to post as that
>then it would be non of yours or anybodies business.
>Look in your own closet for different posting names before you accuse someone that
>has not
>
>Trolling again as I see

Sorry Pete... You just landed in the bit-bucket. I wish you would have kept
your petty arguments to whatever home-group this originated from...

Re: A modicum of help requested from someone in North Americ Anne Onime Computer Support 0 10-04-2010 05:08 AM
Re: A modicum of help requested from someone in North America! StevieO Computer Support 1 10-01-2010 07:29 PM
Re: A modicum of help requested from someone in North America! NormanM Computer Support 0 10-01-2010 07:06 PM
modicum Trans Ruby 0 01-02-2007 06:18 PM
Windows 2003 Server Help on North Shore? Ben NZ Computing 3 12-18-2003 11:23 PM

Advertisments