Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > Re: Page Check Update

Re: Page Check Update

Dylan Parry

Ed Mullen <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Ahh. Just curious, what kind of bandwidth does the iPhone have over
> Wifi?

A quick speed test shows it at around 7Mbps, which isn't much less than
I normally get from the same test on my PC, which could be attributed to
various factors. I'd say it can pretty much max out my connection.

--
Dylan Parry

How to really disable Java Update check when there is NO "Update" tab in Control Panel? Sven Fischer Java 0 10-22-2012 07:54 AM
Page Check Update Neredbojias HTML 6 10-01-2010 08:07 AM
Re: Page Check Update Dylan Parry HTML 0 09-30-2010 09:30 PM
How to update the current web page? (delete current web page + rewrite the page) laryten@yahoo.com Javascript 3 10-12-2006 07:33 PM

Advertisments