Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > The beginning of the end for consumer DSLRs?

The beginning of the end for consumer DSLRs?

John Turco

George Kerby wrote:

<heavily edited for brevity>

> So we have the two personnas: "RichA" and "Rich". Do we have multiple
> personalities, or is one the 'good' "Rich" and the 'bad' "RichA"?!?
> Hard to keep track and all, I bet?

Richard Anderson has another alter ego, as well: The mighty "Captain
Canuck" -- scourge of plastic mongers, everywhere!

--
Cordially,
John Turco <(E-Mail Removed)>