Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > General Computer Support > Belkins router ip can not be connected

Belkins router ip can not be connected

nujmape nujmape is offline
Junior Member

I have a new Belkins router but i can not open the configuration thru the web browser ip address of 192.168.2.1 using my deck top computer, but instead i was able to access it using a laptop thru wireless connection. And the internet connection to my desktop is functioning normally, I wanted to access the ip address thru desk top computer, every time i enter the ip address the internet connection disconnect for a second and reconnect without opening the IP address of the belkins router. Any help how to correct this