Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Downloading Pictures

Reply
Thread Tools

Downloading Pictures

 
 
Mike Gross
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      09-29-2010
Dan C wrote:
> On Wed, 29 Sep 2010 22:11:37 -0400, Andy wrote:
>
>> How can I download pictures from my camera the My Pictures folder.

>
> First thing to do is format the memory media on the camera. Has to be
> done once before anything can be copied from it. Then format the hard
> drive on your PC. Then hook up a parallel (printer) cable between the
> two, and the pics will auto-transfer right over. Very easy.
>
>


You really are ****ing retarded, you know that?
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Andy
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      09-30-2010
How can I download pictures from my camera the My Pictures folder.


 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
OldGringo38
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      09-30-2010
On 9/29/2010 9:11 PM Just to please that super-ego, Andy wrote the
following tidbit of information:
> How can I download pictures from my camera the My Pictures folder.
>
>

Using the software that came with the camera. If you stole the camera
and don't have the software, you can go to the camera's web site and
download it from there. Good Luck

--
OldGringo38
Just West Of Nowhere
Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest
Support Bacteria: They're the only culture some people have.
 
Reply With Quote
 
Zu Arsschlaark!
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      09-30-2010

"Andy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:i80rkf$v4r$(E-Mail Removed)-september.org...
> How can I download pictures from my camera the My Pictures folder.
>


cable of a kind might help unless the picters are on the memory card.


 
Reply With Quote
 
Dan C
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      09-30-2010
On Wed, 29 Sep 2010 22:11:37 -0400, Andy wrote:

> How can I download pictures from my camera the My Pictures folder.


First thing to do is format the memory media on the camera. Has to be
done once before anything can be copied from it. Then format the hard
drive on your PC. Then hook up a parallel (printer) cable between the
two, and the pics will auto-transfer right over. Very easy.


--
"Ubuntu" -- an African word, meaning "Slackware is too hard for me".
"Bother!" said Pooh, as he backed into a squad car.
Usenet Improvement Project: http://twovoyagers.com/improve-usenet.org/
Thanks, Obama: http://brandybuck.site40.net/pics/politica/thanks.jpg
 
Reply With Quote
 
Mike Easter
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      09-30-2010
Andy wrote:
> How can I download pictures from my camera the My Pictures folder.


Follow the instructions in the camera's manual using the camera's cable.
Sometimes it is useful to use the software which came with the camera.

The typical camera comes in a little box with a manual and cable and CD.
Maybe a wrist strap.

Or did you open the box, take the camera out, throw away the rest of the
contents and start shooting?

If you will report the brand and modelno of the camera, more specific
instructions may follow.


--
Mike Easter
 
Reply With Quote
 
Tony
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      09-30-2010
Assuming they're not on the built in memory that came with the camera.

"hwf" wrote:

> Andy <(E-Mail Removed)> pinched out a steaming pile
> of<i80rkf$v4r$(E-Mail Removed)-september.org>:
>
> > How can I download pictures from my camera the My Pictures folder.
> >

> take memory card outta camera & put into mem card slot in pc?
>
> --
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=COaoYqkpkUA
> cageprisoners.com|www.snuhwolf.9f.com|www.eyeonpalin.org
> _____ ____ ____ __ /\_/\ __ _ ______ _____
> / __/ |/ / / / / // // . . \\ \ |\ | / __ \ \ \ __\
> _\ \/ / /_/ / _ / \ / \ \| \| \ \_\ \ \__\ _\
> /___/_/|_/\____/_//_/ \_@_/ \__|\__|\____/\____\_\


--
The Grandmaster of the CyberFROG

Come get your ticket to CyberFROG city

Nay, Art thou decideth playeth ye simpleton games. *Some* of us know
proper manners

Very few. I used to take calls from *rank* noobs but got fired the first
day on the job for potty mouth,

Hamster isn't a newsreader it's a mistake!

El-Gonzo Jackson FROGS both me and Chuckcar

Master Juba was a black man imitating a white man imitating a black man

Using my technical prowess and computer abilities to answer questions
beyond the realm of understandability

Regards Tony... Making usenet better for everyone everyday


 
Reply With Quote
 
thanatoid
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      09-30-2010
Mike Easter <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

<snip>

> Follow the instructions in the camera's manual using the
> camera's cable. Sometimes it is useful to use the software
> which came with the camera.
>
> The typical camera comes in a little box with a manual and
> cable and CD. Maybe a wrist strap.
>
> Or did you open the box, take the camera out, throw away
> the rest of the contents and start shooting?
>
> If you will report the brand and modelno of the camera,
> more specific instructions may follow.


Hey Mike, I did not know you were an excellent comedian as well!

;-]


--
"Anytime I hear the word "culture", I reach for my iPad."
- 21st Century Humanoid
 
Reply With Quote
 
Parko
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      09-30-2010
On Thu, 30 Sep 2010 03:09:28 -0400, Tony wrote:

> Assuming they're not on the built in memory that came with the camera.


In that case...
http://pedalrevolutionblog.files.wor...4/smashed1.jpg

--
Oh, bugger!
 
Reply With Quote
 
Meat Plow
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      09-30-2010
On Thu, 30 Sep 2010 03:19:12 +0000, Dan C wrote:

> On Wed, 29 Sep 2010 22:11:37 -0400, Andy wrote:
>
>> How can I download pictures from my camera the My Pictures folder.

>
> First thing to do is format the memory media on the camera.


Is there any doubt that you are mentally retarded?



--
Live Fast, Die Young and Leave a Pretty Corpse
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Downloading pictures to Windows XP X64 nk Digital Photography 3 02-17-2006 10:32 AM
pictures downloading pictures Digital Photography 2 11-17-2005 03:27 AM
Opening and downloading pictures JMP Computer Support 3 10-04-2004 05:55 AM
SP2 temporarily blocks web page pictures fom downloading Treb Computer Support 6 09-06-2004 09:37 PM
Downloading pictures Ross K Thomas Computer Support 0 08-15-2003 05:10 PM



Advertisments