Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > 20 OLD PC Games.

Reply
Thread Tools

20 OLD PC Games.

 
 
William Brown
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      09-29-2010



I have this collection of old PC games that might be worth some thing to
a collector..

There are all boxed with manuals.

Will get around to post a list if any one is interested..

 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Nik Coughlin
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      09-30-2010
On Sep 30, 12:47*pm, William Brown <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> I have this collection of old PC games that might be worth some thing to
> a collector..
>
> There are all boxed with manuals.
>
> Will get around to post a list if any one is interested..


Please do
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Caught
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      09-30-2010

"William Brown" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>
>
>
> I have this collection of old PC games that might be worth some thing to
> a collector..
>
> There are all boxed with manuals.
>

Ditto - I would be keen to see your collection
> Will get around to post a list if any one is interested..
>
>



 
Reply With Quote
 
Caught
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      09-30-2010

"William Brown" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>
>
>
> I have this collection of old PC games that might be worth some thing to
> a collector..
>
> There are all boxed with manuals.
>

Ditto - I would be keen to see your collection
> Will get around to post a list if any one is interested..
>
>



 
Reply With Quote
 
~misfit~
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      09-30-2010
Somewhere on teh intarwebs Nik Coughlin wrote:
> On Sep 30, 12:47 pm, William Brown <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>> I have this collection of old PC games that might be worth some
>> thing to a collector..
>>
>> There are all boxed with manuals.
>>
>> Will get around to post a list if any one is interested..

>
> Please do


Could someone please reply to the post, quoting all of it if he does? I have
many of his incarnations killfiled so likely won't see it.

Cheers,
--
Shaun.

"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a
monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also
into you." Friedrich Wilhelm Nietzsche


 
Reply With Quote
 
William Brown
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      10-01-2010
On Fri, 1 Oct 2010 12:38:37 +1300, "~misfit~"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Somewhere on teh intarwebs Nik Coughlin wrote:
>> On Sep 30, 12:47 pm, William Brown <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>>> I have this collection of old PC games that might be worth some
>>> thing to a collector..
>>>
>>> There are all boxed with manuals.
>>>
>>> Will get around to post a list if any one is interested..

>>
>> Please do

>
>Could someone please reply to the post, quoting all of it if he does? I have
>many of his incarnations killfiled so likely won't see it.
>
>Cheers,




Do you think I will now post them now from the Insults that you have
given me all over these years.

You are the Only one in the World that has 6 Hard Drives to hold all his
Kill Files.

 
Reply With Quote
 
Rhino
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      10-01-2010
On Fri, 01 Oct 2010 18:47:08 +1300, William Brown <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>On Fri, 1 Oct 2010 12:38:37 +1300, "~misfit~"
><(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>>Somewhere on teh intarwebs Nik Coughlin wrote:
>>> On Sep 30, 12:47 pm, William Brown <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>>>> I have this collection of old PC games that might be worth some
>>>> thing to a collector..
>>>>
>>>> There are all boxed with manuals.
>>>>
>>>> Will get around to post a list if any one is interested..
>>>
>>> Please do

>>
>>Could someone please reply to the post, quoting all of it if he does? I have
>>many of his incarnations killfiled so likely won't see it.
>>
>>Cheers,

>
>
>
>Do you think I will now post them now from the Insults that you have
>given me all over these years.
>
>You are the Only one in the World that has 6 Hard Drives to hold all his
>Kill Files.


Roger,

Some of us here on nz.comp will be interested in what games you are
referring to.

Please post a list . Many gameplayers would be keen to see what you
have to offer.
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
new hard disk on old, old pc Deano Computer Support 5 10-21-2005 12:32 PM
old printer and old WP in Windows XP? lu Computer Support 6 01-14-2005 02:18 PM
WTB: Old 8mm or old photo cameras Apkesh Digital Photography 1 12-24-2003 08:57 PM
Old Mountain... Old Machines... Seymore Digital Photography 1 12-03-2003 04:25 AM
old sony fd91 finally dying - old age? lefty Digital Photography 5 10-26-2003 05:53 PM



Advertisments