Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Windows Live Mail - Widespread Error - Unknown Sender Bar

Windows Live Mail - Widespread Error - Unknown Sender Bar

Bucky Breeder

Windows Live Mail - Widespread Error - Unknown Sender Bar

1) Almost all mail has "Unknown sender" bar, including
mail retreived from Hotmail.

2) The "Delete and block" and/or "Allow sender" buttons
are non-responsive. The bar itself is non-responsive.

3) There is no menu selection in the effected eMails
to add to either the "Safe senders" or the "Blocked
senders" lists...

4) Using the WML main interface menu bar to highlight the
effected eMails and add to the lists, it does not resolve
the "Unknown sender" bar issue with future eMails...

5) Numerous internet articles/pages/posts prove
replication of this error on WinXP, Vistard, and
Win7... both 32-bit and 64-bit configurations.

6) It's likely pursuant to a particular Windows Update;
however, WHEREAS those Borg-tards at Mt. Redmond are
habitually reticent to admit error - muchless address it -
we may be in for a wild ride before it gets repaired...

7) This is a widely reported issue for about 2 months now
[according to teh Google searches] with no resolution
in articles, blogs, or Microsoft forums and/or KB articles.

Searches on Microsoft assets result in WLM deflecting
the issue to Hotmail; and Hotmail deflecting the issue to WLM.

9) Please cross-post this with any independant observations
to as many groups and forums as possible, and perhaps the
Psychic Division at the M$ Cathedral will get the message
via the chatter-box-matrix - or NSA will record an upward
trend in keywords reflective to the issues and forward a
courtesy copy to their Microsoft liasons - or they might
get it bounced back via SETI - who knows how the millstones
of the Gods grind these days???

Hey, Bill Gates, get your head out of Africa's arse and
take care of *your* people first. What's your fascination
with AIDS anyway when 'Windows' is all ate-up with dumbass
bugs? You cannot kill all the world's mosquitoes; but you
might fix Windows before you try to "fix" the world! <WORD>

HTH & TIA

--

I AM Bucky Breeder, (*(^; and EVERYBODY knows
that the "U" in "UFO" stands for "WTF"!

Repent! The end is near... Or, good luck if there's an apocalypse.

thanatoid

Bucky Breeder
<Breeder_Bucky.Breeder@That's.my.name_Don't.wear.i t.out> wrote
in news:Xns9E01970C52B60BuckyGram@216.151.153.163:

> Windows Live Mail - Widespread Error - Unknown Sender Bar

<snip>

Anyone using MS web mail services (or ANY MS "software" except a
very heavily-tweaked OS, FTM) deserves what they get.

Also, mosquitoes can not spread AIDS.

The CIA were well aware of the large populations of mosquitoes
invading even some of the nicest and richest neighborhoods in
the USofA at certain times of year when they worked on this -
possibly their most successful - project.

--
"Anytime I hear the word "culture", I reach for my iPad."
- 21st Century Humanoid

Bucky Breeder

thanatoid <(E-Mail Removed)> via

> Also, mosquitoes can not spread AIDS.
>
> The CIA were well aware of the large populations of mosquitoes
> invading even some of the nicest and richest neighborhoods in
> the USofA at certain times of year when they worked on this -
> possibly their most successful - project.

So, you're admitting that you got stung
by the dumbass-mosquito-carriers,
but you didn't catch the AIDS from them?

I'd have see the proof... post a link...

Thanks for your cooperation.

HTH.

( Here's a downloadable .GIF you can keep all the time
to make sure you're not totally ghaa-hay :

http://coedmagazine.com/2010/09/27/k...ob-bounce-gif/

HTH. )

--

I AM Bucky Breeder, (*(^; and this free speech message
was transmitted through the Draconian censorship blockades!

http://news.cnet.com/8301-17852_3-20015629-71.html

http://www.boingboing.net/Smoky_The_Nanobot.jpg

Bucky Breeder

Valorie *~~ <(E-Mail Removed)>
via news:(E-Mail Removed)-privat.org:

> From: "Bucky Breeder"
> via news:Xns9E01970C52B60BuckyGram@216.151.153.163
> Subject: Windows Live Mail - Widespread Error - Unknown Sender Bar
> Date: Tuesday, September 28, 2010 2:51 PM
>

>> Windows Live Mail - Widespread Error - Unknown Sender Bar......

> Brevity snipped.
>
> Get rid of WLM and install WM on your PC.

I can use the ThunderTard and/or The Bat... etc.,
however, the point is that Windows should fix
itself -- then possibly go save the world or
hunt some penguins.

HTH.

--

wrote in news:Xns9E02516DBD486BuckyGram@216.151.153.168:

> thanatoid <(E-Mail Removed)> via
>>
>> Also, mosquitoes can not spread AIDS.
>>
>> The CIA were well aware of the large populations of
>> mosquitoes invading even some of the nicest and richest
>> neighborhoods in the USofA at certain times of year when
>> they worked on this - possibly their most successful -
>> project.

> So, you're admitting that you got stung
> by the dumbass-mosquito-carriers,
> but you didn't catch the AIDS from them?
>
> I'd have see the proof... post a link...
>
> Thanks for your cooperation.

No link, but once it is no longer swimming in human blood, the
AIDS virus lives for SUCH a short time, that for a mosquito (or
even a dog who is allowed to walk around the backyard biting
everyone on the leg, one after another) to spread the virus is
impossible.

This is also why, in spite of the preaching of the members of
the "let's keep everyone really scared, asexual (or at least
condom-wrapped *all over*), AND shopping the Home Shopping
Network" gang, it is almost impossible to get AIDS except via
anal sex or needles. Even if ONE of the two people involved in
vaginal sex has AIDS, it is ///extremely/// unlikely for the
other person to get it unless BOTH have bleeding sores (AIDS-or-
not-AIDS-related) which come in contact.

Now, EVERYONE:

I have been through DOZENS of arguments about this, so PLEASE do
not start another one. I do not CARE what doctors and public
puppets who HAVE to toe the official li(n)e say, you can NOT get
AIDS except by butt-****ing and needle sharing (or similar
activities involving direct blood-blood contact).

Feel free to disagree, just LEAVE me ALONE! I do not shoot up,
let alone in company, and the likelihood of me ****ing ANYTHING
in ANY hole in the foreseeable future is VERY slim, so let me
just "stew in my ignorance".

OK? Fair enough?

Happy home shopping.

--

> Bucky Breeder
> <Breeder_Bucky.Breeder@That's.my.name_Don't.wear.i t.out>
> wrote in news:Xns9E02516DBD486BuckyGram@216.151.153.168:
>
>> thanatoid <(E-Mail Removed)> via
>>>
>>> Also, mosquitoes can not spread AIDS.
>>>
>>> The CIA were well aware of the large populations of
>>> mosquitoes invading even some of the nicest and richest
>>> neighborhoods in the USofA at certain times of year when
>>> they worked on this - possibly their most successful -
>>> project.

>> you got stung but you didn't catch the AIDS from them?
>>
>> I'd have see the proof... post a link...
>>
>> Thanks for your cooperation.

> No link, but once /SNIP/

Close enuf. Just FYI, you can also
catch AIDS from homosexuals working
in food-service industries because
they spit in everything specifically
to propogate the illness. See, they
go through this whole rationalization
process whereby they blame "God" (who
most of them claim to not even believe
in) for giving it to them and "think"
a cure won't be found until more folks
have it... They're all wonked in the
head - that's why they are commonly
called "Nancy" and "Friends of Dorothy".

So, please, don't go to/by/in public places
where there are teh ghaa-hays... because
if one with AIDS farts, and you accidentally
walk into the cloud of molecules, you're
very likely to come down with the incurable,
permanantly terminal AIDS condition...

PS : One of the /first/ symptoms of having
it is that you start going through all these
rationalizations on how *you* don't have it -
and then maybe 3-5 years later you start
farting at parties and spitting in other
peoples' foods at the McDonalds...

You want proof? Google has it! Google
knows the interwebs and the interwebs
knows the world.

HTH.

--

I AM Bucky Breeder, (*(^; and EVERYBODY knows
that the "U" in "UFO" stands for "WTF"!

AIDS symptom #6 : thinking the CIA investigates mosquitos.

Repent! The end is near... Or, good luck if there's an apocalypse.

hwf

Bucky Breeder wrote:
> thanatoid <(E-Mail Removed)> via
>
>> Bucky Breeder
>> <Breeder_Bucky.Breeder@That's.my.name_Don't.wear.i t.out>
>> wrote in news:Xns9E02516DBD486BuckyGram@216.151.153.168:
>>
>>> thanatoid <(E-Mail Removed)> via

>>> you got stung but you didn't catch the AIDS from them?
>>>
>>> I'd have see the proof... post a link...
>>>
>>> Thanks for your cooperation.

>> No link, but once /SNIP/

> Close enuf. Just FYI, you can also
> catch AIDS from homosexuals working
> in food-service industries because
> they spit in everything specifically
> to propogate the illness.

Thanks for spreading hate you less-than-lucid **** fungus.

Now go stand in front of a train

in news:Xns9E03569C84B9EBuckyGram@216.151.153.164:

> thanatoid <(E-Mail Removed)> via

<snip>

>> No link, but once /SNIP/

> Close enuf. Just FYI, you can also
> catch AIDS from homosexuals working
> in food-service industries because
> they spit in everything specifically
> to propogate the illness.

propagate

Of course you can NOT, and of course they do NOT, but it's
pretty funny anyway - as always

<snip>

> You want proof? Google has it! Google
> knows the interwebs and the interwebs
> knows the world.

Google is Known Enemy #1.

--

> Bucky Breeder
> <Breeder_Bucky.Breeder@That's.my.name_Don't.wear.i t.out> wrote
> in news:Xns9E03569C84B9EBuckyGram@216.151.153.164:
>
>> thanatoid <(E-Mail Removed)> via

> <snip>
>
>>> No link, but once /SNIP/

>> Close enuf. Just FYI, you can also
>> catch AIDS from homosexuals working
>> in food-service industries because
>> they spit in everything specifically
>> to propogate the illness.

> propagate
>
> Of course you can NOT, and of course they do NOT, but it's
> pretty funny anyway - as always
>
> <snip>
>
>> You want proof? Google has it! Google
>> knows the interwebs and the interwebs
>> knows the world.

> Google is Known Enemy #1.

The Google is what keeps the information in formation...

HTH.

--

I AM Bucky Breeder, (*(^; and EVERYBODY knows
that the "U" in "UFO" stands for "WTF"!

AIDS symptom #6 : thinking the CIA investigates mosquitos.

AIDS symptom #7 : spelling "propogate" with an "a" or "propagate"

Repent! The end is near... Or, good luck if there's an apocalypse.

thanatoid

Bucky Breeder
<Breeder_Bucky.Breeder@That's.my.name_Don't.wear.i t.out>
wrote in news:Xns9E03697206747BuckyGram@207.246.207.164:

<snip>

> The Google is what keeps the information in formation...
>
> HTH.

Not really, totally eliminating G. from this reality /would/
help, but at least you made me laugh. As you often do. Thanks.