Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Windows Live Mail - Widespread Error - Unknown Sender Bar

Windows Live Mail - Widespread Error - Unknown Sender Bar

hwf

Mungaloid wrote:

>> Hey, Bill Gates, get your head out of Africa's arse and
>> take care of *your* people first. What's your fascination
>> with AIDS anyway when 'Windows' is all ate-up with dumbass
>> bugs? You cannot kill all the world's mosquitoes; but you
>> might fix Windows before you try to "fix" the world! <WORD>
>>
>> HTH & TIA
>>

> "Microsoft shouldn't be on the internet until they get their own house in
> order"
>
> http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-11483008

Its MIcro$oft FUD. Notice how they want a "safety certificate" on each
computer before it can connect to the net? Well obviously that
"certificate" will be a WINDOWS ONLY item. Its just another way for M$
to kick linux and others to the curb so they can increase market share
of their inherently INSECURE M$ crapware.

<nods>

Bucky Breeder

Mungaloid <(E-Mail Removed)> via
news(E-Mail Removed) m:

>> Hey, Bill Gates, get your head out of Africa's arse and
>> take care of *your* people first. What's your fascination
>> with AIDS anyway when 'Windows' is all ate-up with dumbass
>> bugs? You cannot kill all the world's mosquitoes; but you
>> might fix Windows before you try to "fix" the world! <WORD>
>>
>> HTH & TIA
>>

> "Microsoft shouldn't be on the internet until
> they get their own house in order"
>
> http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-11483008

Nice link! How come UK press will expose
M$ when the US press seems to simply
overlook their shenanigans? Hmmm... M$NBC?

--

I AM Bucky Breeder, (*(^; and EVERYBODY knows
that the "U" in "UFO" stands for "WTF"!

OMG... All me pikktures am simulated :

http://coedmagazine.com/2010/09/27/k...ob-bounce-gif/

Repent! The end is near... Or, good luck if there's an apocalypse.