Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > Flash "Square" 64-bit preview 2

Flash "Square" 64-bit preview 2

Carlos

Hi,
There's another release of the 64-bit flash player.
http://labs.adobe.com/
Dated Sept 27th, preview 2 is available.
Don't forget to uninstall previous versions, and install both 32-bit
and 64-bit on x64 systems.
Carlos

Kue2

?Still has same problem loading this page: http://206.47.199.107/ speed
test page from my
provider.
The "begin test" button is missing (in IE 9 & Firefox latest versions)
Same site displays correctly in Chrome (latest beta version).
All loaded in Vista 64 Ultimate.

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi,
> There's another release of the 64-bit flash player.
> http://labs.adobe.com/
> Dated Sept 27th, preview 2 is available.
> Don't forget to uninstall previous versions, and install both 32-bit
> and 64-bit on x64 systems.
> Carlos

Dave \Crash\ Dummy

Carlos wrote:
> Hi, There's another release of the 64-bit flash player.
> http://labs.adobe.com/ Dated Sept 27th, preview 2 is available. Don't
> forget to uninstall previous versions, and install both 32-bit and
> 64-bit on x64 systems. Carlos

I don't install pre-release releases, but when a real 64 bit flash
player release is ready, why should I use IE64 instead of IE32? The
internet still operates one bit at a time.
--
Crash

English is not my native tongue; I'm an American.