Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Affordable Green Energy Solutions

Affordable Green Energy Solutions

StevieO

Comrades, let's be honest for a moment. One of the best feelings any Prog
can have is smugness. A sense of righteous superiority. Now-a-days, the best
way to get that feeling is to show your neighbors just how environmentally
conscious you are.

Trouble is, in these tough economic times you may not be able to afford the
up-grades to your home necessary to achieve this sense of superiority. The
simple fact is that Green Energy is a scam and like all rackets it costs big
bucks. In all honesty these Green Energy gimmicks are so damn expensive
there is no way they'll ever pay for themselves let alone start saving you
money on your electric bill.

Don't fret and worry. We offer a complete line of phony solar cell arrays
that you can mount on your roof and fake wind turbines to set up in your
backyard that sell for a fraction of the cost of the real thing. And the
best part, they look so authentic that they'd fool an EPA inspector. You
could even apply for an Energy Tax Credit because we'll never tell if you
don't.

At last you can have the neighborhood bragging rights you crave without
going into debt. And don't feel guilty. In an effort to "keep up with the
Jones's" your gullible neighbors will probably bankrupt themselves buying
real solar panels and wind turbines. So in the end, you'll have struck a
blow for the environment and renewable energy anyway.

Ersatz Energy Solutions
Send for a free catalog today

hwf

StevieO wrote:
> Comrades, let's be honest for a moment.

You cant even manage that, pinhead.

StevieO

**** off, gramps boy toy.

The end.

"hwf" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:i7suh8$qqs$(E-Mail Removed)-september.org...