Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Security > Chinese Stuxnet?

Chinese Stuxnet?

PooseyII

Some forum posts ask if the Chinese can write something as good as Stuxnet.

Could China have done it?

--
read sci.med.cardiology to become a cardiologist
http://groups.google.com.au/group/sc...f23eda61f05b9a

nemo_outis

PooseyII <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> Some forum posts ask if the Chinese can write something as
> good as Stuxnet.
>
> Could China have done it?

Qui bono?

nemo_outis

"nemo_outis" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in

> Qui bono?

Or rather: Cui bono?

David H. Lipman

From: "PooseyII" <(E-Mail Removed)>

| Some forum posts ask if the Chinese can write something as good as Stuxnet.

| Could China have done it?

To my knowledge the binaries of Stuxnet had no clues indicating China was the country of
origin.

alt.comp.freeware - removed OU subject matter.

--
Dave

FromTheRafters

"PooseyII" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Some forum posts ask if the Chinese can write something as good as
> Stuxnet.

Of course, why woudn't they be able to?

> Could China have done it?

Anyone with the proper resources could have done it, why would anyone think
otherwise?

They wrote "CodeRed" didn't they?

Chinese manufacturer sells fake Intel Pentium 4 processors Silverstrand Front Page News 2 11-17-2005 05:32 AM
Firefox in Chinese Marian Firefox 0 09-09-2005 01:17 PM
Re: How do I translate a Chinese web site and add Chinese character set to IE..? =A0 - =A0 Taking these two questions one at a time... =A Patrick Dunford NZ Computing 3 04-28-2004 07:15 PM
Chinese font Lambo Firefox 5 01-12-2004 11:41 AM
chinese text entry Qi Hokens Firefox 1 10-29-2003 05:24 AM

Advertisments