Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Need Java Developer / Sr. Java Developer for Assyst @ Cochin/Trichy

Reply
Thread Tools

Need Java Developer / Sr. Java Developer for Assyst @ Cochin/Trichy

 
 
Assyst
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      09-24-2010
Hi All,

This is Nithin Sankar from ASSYST International Pvt Ltd, a wholly
subsidiary of Advanced Software Systems Inc., headquartered at
Sterling, VA. ASSYST assessed as a SEI-CMMI Level 3 Company. ASSYST
provides IT & ITeS Services to its Public and Private sector Clients
globally.

We are presently looking for Sr Java Developer @ Cochin/Trichy. Kindly
contact me back if you are looking for an association with us.

--
Thanks & Regards,

Nithin Sankar
Assyst International Pvt. Ltd
II-138|Thaikkattukara P.O|Ernakulam|Pin - 683106
Phone: +91-484-2628803/06/09 Ext - 432
Mobile: +91-8891273040
Email: http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) | careers@assyst-
international.com
Web: www.assyst-international.com
SEI - CMMI Level 3 Assessed {USA & INDIA Centers}
Microsoft certified Gold Partner
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Lew
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      09-24-2010
Assyst wrote:
> We are presently looking for Sr Java Developer @ Cochin/Trichy. Kindly
> contact me back if you are looking for an association with us.


Where is Cichon/Tricky?

--
Lew
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Martin Gregorie
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      09-24-2010
On Fri, 24 Sep 2010 08:26:28 -0400, Lew wrote:

> Assyst wrote:
>> We are presently looking for Sr Java Developer @ Cochin/Trichy. Kindly
>> contact me back if you are looking for an association with us.

>
> Where is Cichon/Tricky?


Southern India.

Cochin, now spelt Kochi, is in the state of Kerala on the west coast.
Trichy is a common nickname for Tiruchirappalli in Tamil Nadu.

Google Earth can find both Cochin and Trichy under those names.


--
martin@ | Martin Gregorie
gregorie. | Essex, UK
org |
 
Reply With Quote
 
Lew
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      09-24-2010
On 09/24/2010 01:16 PM, Martin Gregorie wrote:
> On Fri, 24 Sep 2010 08:26:28 -0400, Lew wrote:
>
>> Assyst wrote:
>>> We are presently looking for Sr Java Developer @ Cochin/Trichy. Kindly
>>> contact me back if you are looking for an association with us.

>>
>> Where is Cichon/Tricky?

>
> Southern India.
>
> Cochin, now spelt Kochi, is in the state of Kerala on the west coast.
> Trichy is a common nickname for Tiruchirappalli in Tamil Nadu.
>
> Google Earth can find both Cochin and Trichy under those names.


I think the OP is cooking in a tricky kitchen.

--
Lew
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Hot Requirements: 1.Sr Java Developer,2.Java Developer (Java with EJB) Isaac Java 0 01-20-2011 08:41 PM
Java / C# Developer - Brokerage, Clearing and Exchange Developer |NYC | 1+ years kin Java 0 12-15-2009 11:29 PM
Java Developer/Powerbuilder Developer, Provo, UT. Vijay Java 0 04-07-2008 09:27 PM
Java Messaging Developer & Java Developer - Multiple Positions Ann Javascript 4 12-07-2007 12:17 PM
Java Developer - Web Services Developer Ann Java 0 09-06-2007 09:56 AM



Advertisments