Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Re: ipod and itunes

Re: ipod and itunes

Meat Plow

On Thu, 23 Sep 2010 05:55:41 +0100, http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) wrote:

> A question about itunes and ipod.
> ok! i copy music from my itunes libary 9.2 version to my ipod. now i
> upgrade my itunes to version 10. Now when i join my ipod to the computer
> my itunes is saying that it will not sync with a different version of
> itunes,ie: the music libarary on my ipod is ver9.2 when my new itunes
> libarary is vers 10 i want to put back on to my computer what is on my
> ipod and it will not do it.any idea's around this.
>
> pel

Why the hell would you want to do that?

Zu Arsschlaark!

"Meat Plow" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news(E-Mail Removed). I.am...
> On Thu, 23 Sep 2010 05:55:41 +0100, (E-Mail Removed) wrote:
>
>> A question about itunes and ipod.
>> ok! i copy music from my itunes libary 9.2 version to my ipod. now i
>> upgrade my itunes to version 10. Now when i join my ipod to the computer
>> my itunes is saying that it will not sync with a different version of
>> itunes,ie: the music libarary on my ipod is ver9.2 when my new itunes
>> libarary is vers 10 i want to put back on to my computer what is on my
>> ipod and it will not do it.any idea's around this.
>>
>> pel

> Why the hell would you want to do that?
>

> --
> Live Fast, Die Young and Leave a Pretty Corpse

swap music around? make space?

Meat Plow

On Fri, 24 Sep 2010 05:01:41 +0100, Zu Arsschlaark! wrote:

> "Meat Plow" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news(E-Mail Removed). I.am...
>> On Thu, 23 Sep 2010 05:55:41 +0100, (E-Mail Removed) wrote:
>>
>>> A question about itunes and ipod.
>>> ok! i copy music from my itunes libary 9.2 version to my ipod. now i
>>> upgrade my itunes to version 10. Now when i join my ipod to the
>>> computer my itunes is saying that it will not sync with a different
>>> version of itunes,ie: the music libarary on my ipod is ver9.2 when my
>>> new itunes libarary is vers 10 i want to put back on to my computer
>>> what is on my ipod and it will not do it.any idea's around this.
>>>
>>> pel

>> Why the hell would you want to do that?
>>

>> --
>> Live Fast, Die Young and Leave a Pretty Corpse

> swap music around? make space?

My library remains inside the PC as it should. So why would you want to
use an Ipod to do those things?