Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Re: ipod and itunes

Re: ipod and itunes

catpandaddy

> A question about itunes and ipod.
> ok! i copy music from my itunes libary 9.2 version to my ipod.
> now i upgrade my itunes to version 10.
> Now when i join my ipod to the computer my itunes is saying that it will
> not sync with a different version of itunes,ie: the music
> libarary on my ipod is ver9.2 when my new itunes libarary is vers 10
> i want to put back on to my computer what is on my ipod and it
> will not do it.any idea's around this.
>
> pel

Revert back to 9.2 somehow?

Now you see why I don't do the following:

[1] Own any Apple products

[2] Go and grab the latest update of anything as soon as it's available.

Zu Arsschlaark!

"catpandaddy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:i7esel$10d$(E-Mail Removed)...
> (E-Mail Removed) wrote:
>> A question about itunes and ipod.
>> ok! i copy music from my itunes libary 9.2 version to my ipod.
>> now i upgrade my itunes to version 10.
>> Now when i join my ipod to the computer my itunes is saying that it will
>> not sync with a different version of itunes,ie: the music
>> libarary on my ipod is ver9.2 when my new itunes libarary is vers 10
>> i want to put back on to my computer what is on my ipod and it
>> will not do it.any idea's around this.
>>
>> pel

> Revert back to 9.2 somehow?
>
> Now you see why I don't do the following:
>
> [1] Own any Apple products
>
> [2] Go and grab the latest update of anything as soon as it's available.

who cares what you do or not .. [apart from you, that is]