Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > windows 7 clock fonts

Reply
Thread Tools

windows 7 clock fonts

 
 
richard
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      09-22-2010
I'm looking to changing the small fonts as used by the system tray clock.
I tried using "atomic clock" but apparently it won't run on w7 64 bit.
Anyone have a freeware one that will?
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
richard
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      09-22-2010
On Wed, 22 Sep 2010 11:19:28 -0700, richard wrote:

> I'm looking to changing the small fonts as used by the system tray clock.
> I tried using "atomic clock" but apparently it won't run on w7 64 bit.
> Anyone have a freeware one that will?


tclock-lite fails as well.
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
OldGringo38
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      09-22-2010
On 9/22/2010 1:19 PM Just to please that super-ego, richard wrote the
following tidbit of information:
> I'm looking to changing the small fonts as used by the system tray clock.
> I tried using "atomic clock" but apparently it won't run on w7 64 bit.
> Anyone have a freeware one that will?

Try this:
http://software.informer.com/getfree...for-windows-7/

--
OldGringo38
Just West Of Nowhere
Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest
Support Bacteria: They're the only culture some people have.
 
Reply With Quote
 
richard
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      09-22-2010
On Wed, 22 Sep 2010 14:26:25 -0500, OldGringo38 wrote:

> On 9/22/2010 1:19 PM Just to please that super-ego, richard wrote the
> following tidbit of information:
>> I'm looking to changing the small fonts as used by the system tray clock.
>> I tried using "atomic clock" but apparently it won't run on w7 64 bit.
>> Anyone have a freeware one that will?

> Try this:
> http://software.informer.com/getfree...for-windows-7/


seen that list. That big green download button is a trick ad to get you to
download some stupid thing I wouldn't trust for nuthin.
 
Reply With Quote
 
Meat Plow
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      09-22-2010
On Wed, 22 Sep 2010 12:40:30 -0700, richard wrote:

> On Wed, 22 Sep 2010 14:26:25 -0500, OldGringo38 wrote:
>
>> On 9/22/2010 1:19 PM Just to please that super-ego, richard wrote the
>> following tidbit of information:
>>> I'm looking to changing the small fonts as used by the system tray
>>> clock. I tried using "atomic clock" but apparently it won't run on w7
>>> 64 bit. Anyone have a freeware one that will?

>> Try this:
>> http://software.informer.com/getfree...for-windows-7/

>
> seen that list. That big green download button is a trick ad to get you
> to download some stupid thing I wouldn't trust for nuthin.


It asks if you want to install Software Informer, just click no and your
download will continue.



--
Live Fast, Die Young and Leave a Pretty Corpse
 
Reply With Quote
 
richard
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      09-22-2010
On Wed, 22 Sep 2010 19:45:48 +0000 (UTC), Meat Plow wrote:

> On Wed, 22 Sep 2010 12:40:30 -0700, richard wrote:
>
>> On Wed, 22 Sep 2010 14:26:25 -0500, OldGringo38 wrote:
>>
>>> On 9/22/2010 1:19 PM Just to please that super-ego, richard wrote the
>>> following tidbit of information:
>>>> I'm looking to changing the small fonts as used by the system tray
>>>> clock. I tried using "atomic clock" but apparently it won't run on w7
>>>> 64 bit. Anyone have a freeware one that will?
>>> Try this:
>>> http://software.informer.com/getfree...for-windows-7/

>>
>> seen that list. That big green download button is a trick ad to get you
>> to download some stupid thing I wouldn't trust for nuthin.

>
> It asks if you want to install Software Informer, just click no and your
> download will continue.


Not for me. I get sent to another site for "drivermender".
 
Reply With Quote
 
Meat Plow
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      09-22-2010
On Wed, 22 Sep 2010 12:56:53 -0700, richard wrote:

> On Wed, 22 Sep 2010 19:45:48 +0000 (UTC), Meat Plow wrote:
>
>> On Wed, 22 Sep 2010 12:40:30 -0700, richard wrote:
>>
>>> On Wed, 22 Sep 2010 14:26:25 -0500, OldGringo38 wrote:
>>>
>>>> On 9/22/2010 1:19 PM Just to please that super-ego, richard wrote the
>>>> following tidbit of information:
>>>>> I'm looking to changing the small fonts as used by the system tray
>>>>> clock. I tried using "atomic clock" but apparently it won't run on
>>>>> w7 64 bit. Anyone have a freeware one that will?
>>>> Try this:
>>>> http://software.informer.com/getfree...for-windows-7/
>>>
>>> seen that list. That big green download button is a trick ad to get
>>> you to download some stupid thing I wouldn't trust for nuthin.

>>
>> It asks if you want to install Software Informer, just click no and
>> your download will continue.

>
> Not for me. I get sent to another site for "drivermender".


Which link did you click on?




--
Live Fast, Die Young and Leave a Pretty Corpse
 
Reply With Quote
 
richard
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      09-22-2010
On Wed, 22 Sep 2010 20:01:04 +0000 (UTC), Meat Plow wrote:

> On Wed, 22 Sep 2010 12:56:53 -0700, richard wrote:
>
>> On Wed, 22 Sep 2010 19:45:48 +0000 (UTC), Meat Plow wrote:
>>
>>> On Wed, 22 Sep 2010 12:40:30 -0700, richard wrote:
>>>
>>>> On Wed, 22 Sep 2010 14:26:25 -0500, OldGringo38 wrote:
>>>>
>>>>> On 9/22/2010 1:19 PM Just to please that super-ego, richard wrote the
>>>>> following tidbit of information:
>>>>>> I'm looking to changing the small fonts as used by the system tray
>>>>>> clock. I tried using "atomic clock" but apparently it won't run on
>>>>>> w7 64 bit. Anyone have a freeware one that will?
>>>>> Try this:
>>>>> http://software.informer.com/getfree...for-windows-7/
>>>>
>>>> seen that list. That big green download button is a trick ad to get
>>>> you to download some stupid thing I wouldn't trust for nuthin.
>>>
>>> It asks if you want to install Software Informer, just click no and
>>> your download will continue.

>>
>> Not for me. I get sent to another site for "drivermender".

>
> Which link did you click on?


do you not understand that the site is a search engine?
it gives you stuff related primarily to your search and a few variations of
that search.
That big green button is an advertisement. It has nothing to do with the
search.
 
Reply With Quote
 
Meat Plow
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      09-22-2010
On Wed, 22 Sep 2010 13:32:12 -0700, richard wrote:

> On Wed, 22 Sep 2010 20:01:04 +0000 (UTC), Meat Plow wrote:
>
>> On Wed, 22 Sep 2010 12:56:53 -0700, richard wrote:
>>
>>> On Wed, 22 Sep 2010 19:45:48 +0000 (UTC), Meat Plow wrote:
>>>
>>>> On Wed, 22 Sep 2010 12:40:30 -0700, richard wrote:
>>>>
>>>>> On Wed, 22 Sep 2010 14:26:25 -0500, OldGringo38 wrote:
>>>>>
>>>>>> On 9/22/2010 1:19 PM Just to please that super-ego, richard wrote
>>>>>> the following tidbit of information:
>>>>>>> I'm looking to changing the small fonts as used by the system tray
>>>>>>> clock. I tried using "atomic clock" but apparently it won't run on
>>>>>>> w7 64 bit. Anyone have a freeware one that will?
>>>>>> Try this:
>>>>>> http://software.informer.com/getfree...for-windows-7/
>>>>>
>>>>> seen that list. That big green download button is a trick ad to get
>>>>> you to download some stupid thing I wouldn't trust for nuthin.
>>>>
>>>> It asks if you want to install Software Informer, just click no and
>>>> your download will continue.
>>>
>>> Not for me. I get sent to another site for "drivermender".

>>
>> Which link did you click on?

>
> do you not understand that the site is a search engine? it gives you
> stuff related primarily to your search and a few variations of that
> search.
> That big green button is an advertisement. It has nothing to do with the
> search.


The site has several links for taskbar clocks under:

taskbar clock for windows 7 in description

taskbar clock for windows 7 in introduction

I'm certain I understand how the site works. I'm also
certain after your reply that you don't know how it works.




--
Live Fast, Die Young and Leave a Pretty Corpse
 
Reply With Quote
 
Jan L
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      09-28-2010
In article <11n58r1ekzsvm$.bgtpdrn294rf$(E-Mail Removed)>,
http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) says...
>
> On Wed, 22 Sep 2010 11:19:28 -0700, richard wrote:
>
> > I'm looking to changing the small fonts as used by the system tray clock.
> > I tried using "atomic clock" but apparently it won't run on w7 64 bit.
> > Anyone have a freeware one that will?

>
> tclock-lite fails as well.


I use t clock v. 1.0.1. on Win 7 64

http://www.stoicjoker.com/TClock/
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
What is the best way to clock data in on one clock edge and out on another? simon.stockton@baesystems.com VHDL 4 04-26-2006 11:36 PM
Fonts suddenly unreadable in IE 6.0 - All other system fonts appear normal Emily Computer Support 3 06-09-2005 04:52 AM
Sync for PC clock and server clock PS Computer Support 3 05-13-2005 05:27 AM
asp fonts problems (chinese fonts become ??????) sam ASP General 0 06-06-2004 06:15 AM
Are clock and divided clock synchronous? Valentin Tihomirov VHDL 11 10-28-2003 01:18 PM



Advertisments