Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > FUNNIES!

FUNNIES!

Meat Plow

Excuse the rough language in the following story. I would have deleted
it, but the story wouldn't be the same.

A young couple got married and went on their honeymoon. When they got
back, the bride immediately called her mother. "Well," said her mother,
"so how was the honeymoon?" "Oh, mama," she replied, "the honeymoon was
wonderful! So romantic!

Suddenly she burst out crying. "But, mama, as soon as we returned, Sam
started using the most horrible language -- things I'd never heard
before! I mean all these awful 4-letter words! You've got to take me
home . . . PLEASE MAMA!

"Sarah, Sarah," her mother said, "calm down! You need to stay with your
husband and work this out. Now, tell me, what could be so awful? What 4-
letter words?"

"Please don't make me tell you, mama," wept the daughter, "I'm so
embarrassed, they're just too awful! COME GET ME, PLEASE!!

"Darling, baby, you must tell me what has you so upset. Tell your mother
these horrible 4-letter words!"

Sobbing, the bride said, "Oh, Mama . . . he used words like: dust, wash,
iron, and cook."

"I'll pick you up in twenty minutes," said her mother.

Meat Plow

On Wed, 22 Sep 2010 22:45:24 +0100, JonC wrote:

> In article <(E-Mail Removed) >,
>>
>> Excuse the rough language in the following story. I would have deleted
>> it, but the story wouldn't be the same.
>>
>> A young couple got married and went on their honeymoon. When they got
>> back, the bride immediately called her mother. "Well," said her mother,
>> "so how was the honeymoon?" "Oh, mama," she replied, "the honeymoon was
>> wonderful! So romantic!
>>
>> Suddenly she burst out crying. "But, mama, as soon as we returned, Sam
>> started using the most horrible language -- things I'd never heard
>> before! I mean all these awful 4-letter words! You've got to take me
>> home . . . PLEASE MAMA!
>>
>> "Sarah, Sarah," her mother said, "calm down! You need to stay with your
>> husband and work this out. Now, tell me, what could be so awful? What
>> 4- letter words?"
>>
>> "Please don't make me tell you, mama," wept the daughter, "I'm so
>> embarrassed, they're just too awful! COME GET ME, PLEASE!!
>>
>> "Darling, baby, you must tell me what has you so upset. Tell your
>> mother these horrible 4-letter words!"
>>
>> Sobbing, the bride said, "Oh, Mama . . . he used words like: dust,
>> wash, iron, and cook."
>>
>> "I'll pick you up in twenty minutes," said her mother.

> The word wife is made up from the following,
>
> WASHING,IRONING,****ING,ETC.

Kinda like GOLF == Gentleman Only Ladies Forbidden.

Meat Plow

On Wed, 22 Sep 2010 15:46:39 -0600, §nühw¤£f wrote:

> In message <(E-Mail Removed) >, Meat
> Plow pondered the following:
>> Excuse the rough language in the following story. I would have deleted
>> it,

> Glad to help

Thanks junior. Let me know when it's mommy's turn again on the Dell
Inspiron. heh

Zu Arsschlaark!

"Meat Plow" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news(E-Mail Removed). I.am...
> On Wed, 22 Sep 2010 15:46:39 -0600, §nühw¤£f wrote:
>
>> In message <(E-Mail Removed) >, Meat
>> Plow pondered the following:
>>> Excuse the rough language in the following story. I would have deleted
>>> it,

>> Glad to help

> Thanks junior. Let me know when it's mommy's turn again on the Dell
> Inspiron. heh
>

> --
> Live Fast, Die Young and Leave a Pretty Corpse

whatever happened to Gateway. [mooooooo]

§ñühw¤£f

Meat Plow wrote:
> On Wed, 22 Sep 2010 15:46:39 -0600, §nühw¤£f wrote:
>
>> In message <(E-Mail Removed) >, Meat
>> Plow pondered the following:
>>> Excuse the rough language in the following story. I would have deleted
>>> it,

>> Glad to help

> Thanks junior. Let me know when it's mommy's turn again on the Dell
> Inspiron. heh

Because in your world (as defined by your abusive father) women defer to
men?
Interesting.

§ñühw¤£f

Meat Plow wrote:
> On Wed, 22 Sep 2010 22:45:24 +0100, JonC wrote:
>
>> In article <(E-Mail Removed) >,
>> (E-Mail Removed) says...
>>> Excuse the rough language in the following story. I would have deleted
>>> it, but the story wouldn't be the same.
>>>
>>> A young couple got married and went on their honeymoon. When they got
>>> back, the bride immediately called her mother. "Well," said her mother,
>>> "so how was the honeymoon?" "Oh, mama," she replied, "the honeymoon was
>>> wonderful! So romantic!
>>>
>>> Suddenly she burst out crying. "But, mama, as soon as we returned, Sam
>>> started using the most horrible language -- things I'd never heard
>>> before! I mean all these awful 4-letter words! You've got to take me
>>> home . . . PLEASE MAMA!
>>>
>>> "Sarah, Sarah," her mother said, "calm down! You need to stay with your
>>> husband and work this out. Now, tell me, what could be so awful? What
>>> 4- letter words?"
>>>
>>> "Please don't make me tell you, mama," wept the daughter, "I'm so
>>> embarrassed, they're just too awful! COME GET ME, PLEASE!!
>>>
>>> "Darling, baby, you must tell me what has you so upset. Tell your
>>> mother these horrible 4-letter words!"
>>>
>>> Sobbing, the bride said, "Oh, Mama . . . he used words like: dust,
>>> wash, iron, and cook."
>>>
>>> "I'll pick you up in twenty minutes," said her mother.

>> The word wife is made up from the following,
>>
>> WASHING,IRONING,****ING,ETC.

> Kinda like GOLF == Gentleman Only Ladies Forbidden.

Whats *really* funny is how you confirm my assertions about your family
upbringing with every poast.

<nods>

Meat Plow

On Thu, 23 Sep 2010 08:31:21 -0600, §ñühw¤£f wrote:

> Meat Plow wrote:
>> On Wed, 22 Sep 2010 15:46:39 -0600, §nühw¤£f wrote:
>>
>>> In message <(E-Mail Removed) >, Meat
>>> Plow pondered the following:
>>> Glad to help

>> Thanks junior. Let me know when it's mommy's turn again on the Dell
>> Inspiron. heh
>>

> Because

Because I asked. Thankya

Meat Plow

On Thu, 23 Sep 2010 08:33:12 -0600, §ñühw¤£f wrote:

> Meat Plow wrote:
>> On Wed, 22 Sep 2010 22:45:24 +0100, JonC wrote:
>>
>>> In article <(E-Mail Removed) >,
>>> (E-Mail Removed) says...

>>> The word wife is made up from the following,
>>>
>>> WASHING,IRONING,****ING,ETC.

>> Kinda like GOLF == Gentleman Only Ladies Forbidden.
>>

> Whats *really* funny is

Your plot to avenge the beating I've been giving you lately?

§ñühw¤£f

Meat Plow wrote:
> On Thu, 23 Sep 2010 08:33:12 -0600, §ñühw¤£f wrote:
>
>> Meat Plow wrote:

>>> Kinda like GOLF == Gentleman Only Ladies Forbidden.
>>>

>> Whats *really* funny is

> Your plot to avenge the beating I've been giving you lately?

Every poast you make confirms my diagnosis.
My condolences.

Meat Plow

On Fri, 24 Sep 2010 08:45:02 -0600, §ñühw¤£f wrote:

> Meat Plow wrote:

>>> Whats *really* funny is

>> Your plot to avenge the beating I've been giving you lately?
>>

> Every

Every post I make is proof you're a child playing with mommy's laptop.