Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Re: Problem: Toshiba laptop won't start at all <= fixed

Re: Problem: Toshiba laptop won't start at all <= fixed

G. Morgan

Jimmy Dean <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Maybe the CMOS reset did something, becos shortly after the unit
>started normally, tho I noted date/time was not reset

Yeah, pulling the CMOS battery and waiting for and hour or so for the caps. to
discharge is a valid troubleshooting technique.