Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Session Time out with Ajax

Session Time out with Ajax

HP

Hi,

I am having a issue with ajax .
If session has gone and after that if i click on a button for post back then
it gives me javascript error:

Message: Unexpected ajax response was received from the server.

This is due to session out.
Please help me to handle this error .

Thanks In advance.

Thanks
HP

Cubaman

On Sep 21, 9:38*am, "HP" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am having a issue with ajax .
> If session has gone and after that if i click on a button for post back then
> it gives me javascript error:
>
> Message: Unexpected ajax response was received from the server.
>
> This is due to session out.
> Please help me to handle this error .
>
> Thanks In advance.
>
> Thanks
> HP

Try using fiddler to debug your http responses..
http://www.fiddler2.com/fiddler2/
Post it here if you need further help.
Best regards.