Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Something beautiful

Something beautiful

OldGringo38

On 9/22/2010 7:12 AM Just to please that super-ego, Mike Yetto wrote the
following tidbit of information:
> OldGringo38<(E-Mail Removed)> writes and having writ moves on.
>> On 9/21/2010 12:01 PM Just to please that super-ego, Mike Yetto wrote
>> the following tidbit of information:
>>> OldGringo38<(E-Mail Removed)> writes and having writ moves on.

>>> In case you missed it I was alluding to the fact that she
>>> listened everyone else's reason and ignored yours.
>>>
>>> Mike "meaning no disrespect to Ms. Brightman" Yetto

>> That's why I said Be Nice. You are looking for discrepancies that are
>> not there. My only option is to consider the source.

> One* of us (tinu) seems to have missed it once again, ie. she
> listened to everyone else's reason by ignoring yours.
>
> Well, that _bon mot_ has been thoroughly drained of its
> cleverness.
>
> *Me? Really?
>
> Mike "being a wise-ass shouldn't be this difficult" Yetto

Comprehension is the word of the day Mickie. <g> I know what you are
saying, but for some reason you are not comprehending what I am saying.

--
OldGringo38
Just West Of Nowhere