Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > eMachine and W7

eMachine and W7

nof

Thanks to all trying to assist me. William Brown, your link to MS Tool
told me that this Notebook, G520 Model ZY6D was compatible with W 7 so
I set aside a couple of hours and now have W7 operating smoothly as
far as I can tell. Before upgrading I had a few tasks to do then the
re-installation took place and all the hardship just disappeared,
control panel works, brightness is great.

I certainly learned a lot from all who took up the cause.

Regards,
nof

William Brown

On Sun, 19 Sep 2010 23:18:12 -0700 (PDT), nof <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Thanks to all trying to assist me. William Brown, your link to MS Tool
>told me that this Notebook, G520 Model ZY6D was compatible with W 7 so
>I set aside a couple of hours and now have W7 operating smoothly as
>far as I can tell. Before upgrading I had a few tasks to do then the
>re-installation took place and all the hardship just disappeared,
>control panel works, brightness is great.
>
>I certainly learned a lot from all who took up the cause.
>
>Regards,
>nof

Thanks for heading my advice, to many people here just don't have a
clue.