Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Global Warming officially ended

Global Warming officially ended

Ferd.Berfle

.........From the administration that brought you "man-caused disaster" and
"overseas" contingency operation," another terminology change is in the
pipeline.
The White House wants the public to start using the term "global climate
disruption" in place of "global warming" -- ..........."

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2010...te-disruption/

ian field

"Ferd.Berfle" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:i70j1j$30q$(E-Mail Removed)-september.org...
> ........From the administration that brought you "man-caused disaster" and
> "overseas" contingency operation," another terminology change is in the
> pipeline.
> The White House wants the public to start using the term "global climate
> disruption" in place of "global warming" -- ..........."

Last winter was the coldest for 30 yrs in Britain after a mild winter was
forecast, last summer was predicted to be a "barbeque summer" - all it did
was **** with rain. This summer a severe heat wave was forecast - I don't
tolerate hot weather very well, but the summer hasn't been any kind of
problem for me.

Maybe they're having the same difficulty with dictionary definitions as the
ISPs that advertise unlimited internet and then impose "fair usage"
policies.

OldGringo38

On 9/17/2010 3:28 PM Just to please that super-ego, Ferd.Berfle wrote
the following tidbit of information:
> .........From the administration that brought you "man-caused disaster" and
> "overseas" contingency operation," another terminology change is in the
> pipeline.
> The White House wants the public to start using the term "global climate
> disruption" in place of "global warming" -- ..........."
>
> http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2010...te-disruption/

Now I feel much better.

--
OldGringo38
Just West Of Nowhere

chuckcar

"Ferd.Berfle" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:i70j1j$30q$(E-Mail Removed)-september.org:

> ........From the administration that brought you "man-caused disaster"
> and "overseas" contingency operation," another terminology change is
> in the pipeline.
> The White House wants the public to start using the term "global
> climate disruption" in place of "global warming" -- ..........."
>
> http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2010...obal-warming-g
> lobal-climate-disruption/

The only "improvement" if you can call it that is that the ozone layer
is no longer decreasing.

--
(setq (chuck nil) car(chuck) )

Bucky Breeder

Ferd.Berfle <(E-Mail Removed)> sayeth:

> ........From the administration that brought you "man-caused disaster"
> and "overseas" contingency operation," another terminology change is in
> the pipeline.
> The White House wants the public to start using the term "global climate
> disruption" in place of "global warming" -- ..........."
>
> http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2010...al-warming-glo
> bal-climate-disruption/

Indicators of a global temperature-increase situation?

This is one of the first steps to enacting the agenda
for which the insurrectionist Negro Mooselim with
questionable birth origins (Obama) was coronated with
the impetus and blessings of the Pagan European hoardes.
(They want to see the USA fall just so they can say
the USA fell. Sort of like most of the Canadians who
can't get a job over here; thus they are condemned to
a life of playing hockey, bottling MAYONNAISE or
trapping bacon for a living. Of course, a few are
cross-trained...)

What "they" don't want you know is that the reason for
the so-called "global warming" is that the black people
are reproducing so fast that they are increasing in
proportion to the number of white people. And everybody
knows that black absorbs more heat and sunlight than
white, therefore the climate is adjusting to the amount
of heat absorbtion out there - since the 60s "civil rights".

Want to fight global warming? Put 'em on boats and
send 'em back to Africa where it's hot all the time
anyways. The only problem is a smaller amount of
electronics in Africa to loot, so most of 'em don't
want to get on "<air>" any 'dem "<air>" boats...

And *swimming*??? Well, swimming is certainly out of
the question... too much like getting a job perhaps?
How you gonna get 'em on 'dem boats when our guv'mint
is just handing out free cheese based on the number
of babies they can pop-out? It just don't make sense!
USA [welfare] Blacks have a saying : "Books? Books?
You know how much *crack* you can buy for the price
of a book?"

And then there's all those Mooselims who are always
burning American flags... Heck, manufacturing more
American flags for the Mooselims to burn is the only
growth industry in this economy... too bad it's in
China, Singapore and certain villages in India.

So, we have no other choice but to be tolerant and
say **** like "oh, that's nice" when the blacks and
the Mooselims loot and burn **** down. "Interesting
customs you people have there, Abdul, Abdula, Sambo
and Samboneekwaa! <megaphone> But you're heatin' up
the globe! </megaphone> "

So, we have the Negro global proliferation; upwards
trends in crack-smoking; and exponential increases in
USA flag burning... Now the glaciers are melting...

Nevermind the Kool Aid; everybody needs to just have
a nice, fruity popcicle and turn it all down a notch.

HTH.

--

I AM Bucky Breeder, (*(^; and this free speech message
was transmitted through the Draconian censorship blockades!

http://news.cnet.com/8301-17852_3-20015629-71.html

http://www.boingboing.net/Smoky_The_Nanobot.jpg

VanguardLH

Ferd.Berfle wrote:

> ........From the administration that brought you "man-caused disaster" and
> "overseas" contingency operation," another terminology change is in the
> pipeline.
> The White House wants the public to start using the term "global climate
> disruption" in place of "global warming" -- ..........."
>
> http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2010...te-disruption/

Yeah, they realize their scam is getting blown. They can't tax us due
to changes in stellar gamma radiation affecting the solar winds that
affect our cloud cover. It must be our fault so they can tax us more.

StevieO

September snow in low elevations in Montana.

Yea, man made global warming.

"Ferd.Berfle" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:i70j1j$30q$(E-Mail Removed)-september.org...
.........From the administration that brought you "man-caused disaster" and
"overseas" contingency operation," another terminology change is in the
pipeline.
The White House wants the public to start using the term "global climate
disruption" in place of "global warming" -- ..........."

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2010...te-disruption/

ian field

"StevieO" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:i77n6t$c0v$(E-Mail Removed)-september.org...
> September snow in low elevations in Montana.
>

> Yea, man made global warming.

They've had to stop calling it global warming anymore since the UK had 2 dud
summers and the coldest winter for 30 yrs.

JohnnyD@nowheremonfrere.com

On Mon, 20 Sep 2010 14:58:07 +0100, "ian field"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>"StevieO" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>news:i77n6t$c0v$(E-Mail Removed)-september.org...
>> September snow in low elevations in Montana.
>>

>> Yea, man made global warming.

>They've had to stop calling it global warming anymore since the UK had 2 dud
>summers and the coldest winter for 30 yrs.

No, they had to stop calling it global warming because some simpletons
couldn't understand that "Global Warming" didn't just mean the daily
temps in some areas might be warmer. It means various major weather
patterns and ocean currents have been altered and disrupted in ways
that can also mean significantly colder temps in some places. That is
not a contradiction, but some simpletons just can't get their heads
around it, so they are now using "dumbed down" terminology to
accommodate the intellectually challenged among us.

hwf

> On Mon, 20 Sep 2010 14:58:07 +0100, "ian field"
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>> "StevieO" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:i77n6t$c0v$(E-Mail Removed)-september.org...
>>> September snow in low elevations in Montana.
>>>

>>> Yea, man made global warming.

>> They've had to stop calling it global warming anymore since the UK had 2 dud
>> summers and the coldest winter for 30 yrs.
>>

> No, they had to stop calling it global warming because some simpletons
> couldn't understand that "Global Warming" didn't just mean the daily
> temps in some areas might be warmer. It means various major weather
> patterns and ocean currents have been altered and disrupted in ways
> that can also mean significantly colder temps in some places. That is
> not a contradiction, but some simpletons just can't get their heads
> around it, so they are now using "dumbed down" terminology to
> accommodate the intellectually challenged among us.

People think climate and weather are equivalent.
Plenty of evidence to support concept that the earth is indeed warming:
http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases...0428142324.htm

Key concepts for kids: melting, ice, seas, reflectivity.