Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > recovery of emails from Thunderbird.

recovery of emails from Thunderbird.

jeff_jackson jeff_jackson is offline
Junior Member

Hi all,
New to the forum.
I have an old but up until this morning reliable old Dell desktop machine.
This morning the machine refused to boot. Turns out all the OS is trashed.
I have removed the HDD and I am fortunate to be in a postion to recover the folders where my personal data is stored. So not all bad.
BUT, how on eath do I recover all my emails that were on Thunderbird?
I have so many emails contacts etc.. that I will be completely lost without them.
The machine was running windows 2000. SP4.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Kind regards
Jeff