Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > VOIP > Get the most out of what IP Technology has to offer

Get the most out of what IP Technology has to offer

ipmiracle

1) Do you want to move your business forward? Extend your current business
proposal by adding voip services to it.

VoIP
-wholesale solution (multiprotocol session controller) that can handle
over 2,000 concurrent calls without transcoding on a single server
-wholesale solution (class 4 softswitch with SBC functionality) that can
handle over 1,000 concurrent calls with transcoding on a single server
-wholesale solution (softswitch with billing integrated) that can handle
over 1,000 concurrent calls with transcoding on 2 servers with prepaid and
postpaid billing
-SIP and h323 retail solution (calling cards, IP PBX, conference, follow
me)
-SIP based calling card and residential platform

2) Do you want the higher performance from your workforces? Do you want to
be able effectively target specific audiences? Use social software and the
latest web 2.0 features inside and outside your company.

Social software
If you want to create your own community like facebook or twitter, you can
use collaboration, community and social networking software:
-java based all in one social software for employee and public communities
(forum, blog, social grouping, tagging etc)
-enterprise collaboration and community software (RSS, media sharing,
forum, messaging etc)

Professional approach and affordable prices are the advantages we offer.

Feel free to follow up with your questions and projects through email,
gtalk and MSN http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed).

Sincerely,
Roberto Santos
Yahoo!: ipmiracle