Velocity Reviews > General Discussion > Front Page News > Seagate FreeAgent GoFlex TV HD Media Player

Seagate FreeAgent GoFlex TV HD Media Player

Ian Ian is offline
Administrator
Ian's Avatar

The Seagate FreeAgent GoFlex Media Player makes navigating and accessing your digital media files easy and lets you stream media directly from the Internet, your computer and your USB devices:

Quote:
We really didn’t know what to expect from this 3rd-Generation media player from Seagate, but the FreeAgent GoFlex TV performed above our expectations. Even though this player is based on a chipset that is a year old (as are most HD Media Players on the market), the GoFlex TV was actually faster and “snappier” than its older brother, the FreeAgent Theater+. We have to give it up to the Seagate programmers for making a firmware that unleashes more speed. Browsing through long files is not a big of a hassle as it once used to be. When you compare this incarnation of the Realtek chipset to that of the popular Sigma, the Realtek with Seagate firmware comes out on top...
Read the review here.