Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Re: Mozilla Thunderbird doesn't list all ...........

Re: Mozilla Thunderbird doesn't list all ...........

Dan C

On Tue, 14 Sep 2010 20:16:14 -0500, Valorie *~~ wrote:

> Mozilla Thunderbird doesn't list all the groups the NSP's carry. Foe
> example, using WindowsMail/News, I can get all the groups I want. Using
> Mozilla, expanding the groups in the window, I cannot.
>
> On WindowsMail/news, I can, on Solani, get every group I want. On
> Mozilla they are not there to select. Alt.fan.mozilla and
> alt.comp.freeware and many others are not listed in Thunderbird. I
> wonder how many of you realize how many groups your NSPs carry that you
> will never know if you only use Thunderbird. This is really surprising.
> I can't even get alt.free.newsservers on Solani using Thunderbird. This
> is very disappointing and very limiting.

Has it been a day already since the last ignorant question you asked?

This newsgroup has a *STRICT* policy of only allowing *ONE* stupid
****ing question per day, per member.

Be careful that you don't exceed that (you may already have...), or you
will be in *BIG* trouble.

"Bother!" said Pooh, as Piglet pulled out the Anal Intruder.

Meat Plow

On Wed, 15 Sep 2010 02:41:35 +0000, Dan C wrote:

> On Tue, 14 Sep 2010 20:16:14 -0500, Valorie *~~ wrote:
>
>> Mozilla Thunderbird doesn't list all the groups the NSP's carry. Foe
>> example, using WindowsMail/News, I can get all the groups I want.
>> Using Mozilla, expanding the groups in the window, I cannot.
>>
>> On WindowsMail/news, I can, on Solani, get every group I want. On
>> Mozilla they are not there to select. Alt.fan.mozilla and
>> alt.comp.freeware and many others are not listed in Thunderbird. I
>> wonder how many of you realize how many groups your NSPs carry that you
>> will never know if you only use Thunderbird. This is really
>> surprising. I can't even get alt.free.newsservers on Solani using
>> Thunderbird. This is very disappointing and very limiting.

> Has it been a day already since the last ignorant question you asked?

Has been 12 hours already since the last ignorant thing you've posted?