Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > Software > software to convert .jad file to .jar file

software to convert .jad file to .jar file

sarat sarat is offline
Junior Member

i need to convert a .jad file to .jar file...........

please give me site name or steps to convert

please help me

wwonka wwonka is offline
Junior Member

JAD files tell you where to find JAR files. No way to convert between them. Just google "convert jad file to jar file". Second post has your responses