Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > Re: go ye forth and code no more - was code warriors ad nauseum

Re: go ye forth and code no more - was code warriors ad nauseum

picayunish

On 17-9-2010 17:37, Jonathan N. Little wrote:
> picayunish wrote:
>> On 17-9-2010 15:46, Phillip Jones wrote:

>>> But that is far better that the original that had so Many Errors it
>>> broke DreamWeaver's HTML cleanup Facility on that particular file.

>> That's funny. Before I uploaded, I had checked it and the W3C validator
>> said Pass. The element on line 1224 is changed to a closed </p> element.

> That is because the closing tag for the P element is optional in HTML
> and is not an error. The SPAN, FONT, B elements in the OPs page are not
> optional.

I see. Thanks for the info.

PS. I like the navbar on your site.
Perhaps isn't a common question, but can I copy the function of your
navbar for using on let say mine site?
--
Edwin van der Vaart

dorayme

In article <i6vrge$f1r$(E-Mail Removed)-september.org>,
Phillip Jones <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> > On 16 Sep 2010, picayunish<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> >

> >> Here is the corrected version
> >> [ http://www.evandervaart.nl/news/]

The opening square bracket right next to the first h disables my
newsreader from firing the url up in a browser.

--
dorayme